Miz, Finlay, Chavo over Morrison?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

CenaMark54

I just read the results of last nights ECW. I see that they are having an ECW championship scramble at Unforgiven.

How on earth does The Miz get in over Morrison? Is he being punished? In my opinion, Morrison is easily the number two guy in ECW and the top heel by far. I just don't get it. How can you have five guys from ECW on a PPV and keep off Morrison?

Unless they are trying to keep him away from Hardy on purpose for a future feud or starting a jealously angle between him and the Miz, it makes no sense to keep him out of this match.

Enigma22

Reaction score
im hoping we see a big morrison vs hardy feud for the championship cause what they did when it was mnm vs the hardys was pretty awesome...

J

I think having Miz go over Morrison cause If you ask me there pretty much even. But Chavo and Finlay makes me sick. Maybe the only reason they made it and not Morrison is cause they didn't want Miz and Morrison to go at it.

The Rated R CMStar

It's called balance. We know Morrison is over Miz, but the idea of writing as to have them as equals, and Morrison has gone over Miz in all occations. He was in MITB, in that ONS match, etc..

newmie

Reaction score
I actually like the move, not because i have anything against Morrision he is one of the most talented guys in all WWE, but because I think enevitably, Hardy will get the title, and it will be Hardy vs. Morrison, and they want that match to be as fresh as possible, with them not really have had many singles bouts before. Also whats the point of having a guy as talented as Morrison and witht he calibre in the match if he isn't going to win. I think it is actually a good move, cause its taking into account future storylines/fueds.

CenaMark54

Great points newmie and CMS. That is probably the case and the most logical explanation.

Soulpower

I should add, I'm also shocked that Evan Bourne isn't in the scramble match. He's one of the top three faces in ECW, and he's gotten over with the fans quite well.

I know some would say that its too soon for Bourne to get a title shot, but if Kendrick can get one, why not Bourne?

Evil Austin

why instead of Brian Kendrick there could be a lot of others for instance The Big Show. Smackdown doesn't have many main eventers but they don't need main eventers because even a mid card would make more sense than Kendrick in this sure he might be alright but its too soon he was just in this gimmick its going to fast. give it time maybe in two or three ppv's...

Christian

Reaction score
I was like, shocked when THE MIZ was the first person to pin Bourne, and when Matt Hardy and Morrison had the first match I was like wtf shouldn't both these guys be in it

eggthief

Reaction score
Best if we just watch what will happen after the match, before we release any fury, shall we? We know that Miz is gonna get his ass kicked anyway.

J

What's with all the hating on THE MIZ. HooooooRahhhh. The hasn't improved shit loads and still no respect. *SHUN*.