Miz appreciation thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Best heel atm
Best female manager fuck Lana rn
10/10 on mic
7/10 in ring
Only guy who can draw heat

Legendary upper midcarder

Thank you based miz

bbQqIpL.gif

Last edited:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Fuck yes, man. This is my kind of thread. I've been a huge Miz fan since the Miz & Morrison days, the dude is entertaining as hell and isn't anything outstanding in the ring but his matches are rarely dull, depends who he's feuding with really. Everything you mentioned is 100% truth though, I still mark any time he wins a title. Was funny seein everyone bitch after he took the title from Ryder after Mania but I was laughin my ass off, that was the most Miz-like thing possible and his run has been great so far, better than Ryder's would have been.

Will probably never see him as WWE Champion again but his run then was not that bad at all. Miz and Morrison one of the more underrated tag teams of all time, fact. The dude is a 5x IC Champ (and I've enjoyed all his runs with that belt), a former WWE Champ, 2x US Champ, 6x tag champ and a MITB winner. It's crazy to look back and know I've been a fan for all of it. He always has no problem generating heat everywhere he goes and that's definitely a good thing, there aren't many heels like him anymore. His run as a face wasn't very good, I still enjoyed his work then, but Miz is meant to be a heel no doubt. I hope he's still got a lot of years in him because I will always be a fan of the guy.

Long Live The Miz.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
The Miz is absolutely fantastic. He's not a perfect wrestler, but he's good enough to get the job done and has a good heel moveset built for slowing a match down and drawing heat. His strength has always been the promos and the way he carries and presents himself. Look at how he presents himself with the IC belt. He puts himself over, and the title. He's one of few guys on the current roster that gets that.

gotta love him. Also got to love the hate he gets from Meltzer and Alvarez. Meltzer barely watches WWE at this point and has an unbridled bias towards PWG and Japan. And Alvarez hates him for putting a ring on his number one wank material.

Legend

CycLoNe_

Jobber
Reaction score
Miz has had an incredible 2016 thus far. I'd go as far to say that his promo on the Miz TV with AJ Styles a week after Styles' debut is the promo of the year thus far. He took a guy who came out to a pretty mild response and just by his sheer incredible mic work made the entire crowd go raucous in support of Styles in a matter of minutes. The Miz has this incredible gift of making things work in a manner reminiscent of the old times even in this era where the heel-face dynamic is more weakened than ever before. A quintessential old school heel who plays his character to perfection, gets legit heat and makes the faces feuding with him look like a million bucks. His ongoing IC reign is very well deserved and I hope he stays a permanent feature in the title scene.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Haven't always been a fan of his. But in the past couple years, I like him away more than I ever have. He's funny, an ass, and good in the ring. Can't ask for more.

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Pop Tatari

Christian vieri
Reaction score
I have always kind of liked him, his wwe title run was entertaining, he is not the greatest worker but he does enough in the ring and his all round character and promos deserve the success he has had. Rather see a mid card title on him then Ziggler who imo is fucking bland cheap knock offs of other wrestlers

Reactions: Zany Clowny

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Reaction score
Future hall-of-famer for sure. He is my kind of midcarder, and I wouldn't be mad to see him on the M.E again.

Also, maryse is really awesome as a valet. She is probably the best female manager of this decade so far.

Reactions: DK JAMES

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I knew fuck boy Swing was behind this amazing thread.

One of, if not the best heels in the WWE right now. Still hate his guts. tbh.

Fuzion

The Artiste
Reaction score
I used to hate him but The Miz is fucking amazing and a great heel and super entertaining. Fuck this Finn Balor goof, The Miz is the man.