Money in the Bank MITB Matches, Rumors

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
I think Brock is coming back. And he will unexpectedly win MITB

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
I think Brock is coming back. And he will unexpectedly win MITB
Heyman is the only reason I want this to happen, the prospect of a champion being laid out after a gruelling match and Brock's music hits just for Heyman to walk out smiling is a great visual. Have him cut a promo walking down and belittling the champion

200_d.gif

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Heyman is the only reason I want this to happen, the prospect of a champion being laid out after a gruelling match and Brock's music hits just for Heyman to walk out smiling is a great visual. Have him cut a promo walking down and belittling the champion

200_d.gif
It would be awesome to have Heyman come out and freak out whoever the champion is. It would be amazing

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I loved how we thought Cena would be taking on Rusev, The Miz or be the final MITB participant once he returns, but instead we get this:
tumblr_o87soslf2P1tzogbdo1_500.jpg

Shall be good.

Krendall

The Showoff
Reaction score
I think Corbin might take the last MITB spot just to add some size and differentiate the playing field some more.
Good idea, but not the guy I'd choose for it. I'm not sure who would be a better choice, but I don't think Corbin is ready for this type of match yet.

AJ Styles VS John Cena
I can't tell you all how much I'm dreading this feud.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
As expected, Titus vs Rusev for the US title has been made official for MITB.