Money in the Bank MitB Ladder Match - who will win?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Who will win the briefcase?

• KO

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Nakamura

• Styles

• Zayn

Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Ziggler

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Corbin

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
It's pretty hard to guess who will win this one...

--KO & not that I don't want him to win necessarily but I would say he would be the last one I would expect to win this one.

--Corbin I don't hate him but he's the least person I want to win this even though I think he may but most likely not. I would think they would want him to have some more experience 1st but then again there's Roman lol ....Also WWE is trying to add to the SD main event stars.

--Zayn if I was booking, this is who I would pick to win it. Not just because I love the guy & think he's the most underrated talent but because it would be fucking perfect to finally see him win it when everybody is just expecting him to be booked like a geek as usual. Then again, you could save that for an even bigger show. If he wins however I will mark out.

--
Ziggler again for the surprise factor I can see him winning it & WWE finally giving him his due, I'm not his biggest fan but there is alot worse wrestlers than this guy for damn sure, he does love it & he works his ass off very consistently & loyally. He may not be my favorite but I can't say he doesn't deserve it.

--
Nakamura Again, & I may be bashed for this but not his biggest fan. I think he's some what talented & he's done a great job creating his own brand & style, just find his style is a little overrated as far as in the ring goes, I love his flashy character though & WWE is pushing him HARD not only has a top guy but as a legend

--AJ STYLES I'm not going to explain this one... because he's fucking AJ Styles

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis
Banned
Reaction score
Baron Corbin...

Rumor is he's due for a "Strowman-like" push and winning the briefcase would
be the best way to start that.

Plus he's the one guy who could be elevated to the next level by winning this
match...everyone else is already (or has been) a big star and been involved in
"big matches"

I for the record don't believe Kevin Owens should be in this match...he should
be defending his US title against a returning Rusev and Luke Harper should
have his spot in the ladder match.

That's just my opinion...

Reactions: alexb

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
It feels like the Kevin Owens Show to me, largely because I want Zayn's first NXT Title Win to be a huge deal and not just a cash-in.
But, the easy outcome is "Zayn wins the title and then Owens cashes in"

Wrasslemaniac

The Showoff
Reaction score
Website
soundcloud.com
Personally I want KO to win it but equally I'd take Corbin.

Been a fan of Corbin since he learned how to draw good heat whilst in NXT, would love to see him pushed but KO cashing in on Zayn winning the title would be my ideal scenario. KO ruined Sami's NXT title party, let him ruin his WWE title party