Kayfabe Mistakes are for losers.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Impactsona

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
christian
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Sports Team
ceaRtck
Favorite Sports Team
G4TDPQp
*The Video starts with Chris Young in his entrance gear walking back and forth in front of his locker room before starting a backstage interview.*

Alex Price: I’m Here with “The Amazing Classic” Chris Young. Now, Chris, You have a shot at getting into the Triple Threat Match at TLC but you have to beat “The Kick Out Machine”
Rhys Haze. Do you think you have become so consumed with going after the title you made the mistake of overlooking Rhys Haze this week?

*Chris With a look of confidence starts to speak as the microphone is put in front of him.*

Chris: Mistakes Alex ?, Mistakes are for losers and in case you were too busy applying your eyeshadow and putting on your lip gloss you realize that Chris Young overlooks no man and it's obvious Rhys Haze has not overlooked me. Now you can’t fault Rhys Haze but Rhys, The difference between you and me is when I have a problem with someone I face them man to man…

*Alex Price Looks away from Chris for a second and Chris looks right at Alex Price.*

Chris: Did you just roll your eyes at me? Did you just roll your eyes at me?! If you ever roll your eyes at me again I will tear your face off and wipe my….

*Chris Stops and regains his composure and turns back to the camera again .*

Chris: Rhys,It’s like this I’ve put myself together a little list of names and besides Anderson Vega and Joseph Diamond you are the latest addition to that list, but fear not Rhys as you’re in good company on that list. I Don’t have to tell you where I been or for how long you already know I spent too long working for this and I’m not letting some kid like Rhys Haze take that shot from me. Rhys, Remember when you first came in and who it was who put you in your place? It was me. I Know you must have blocked out this moment from your mind like everyone else did.

*Chris Looks up and holds his hands to the back of his head and sighs and pulls his gloves off and puts them in his jacket pocket and starts to get more into what he is saying.*

Chris: I Been in a war against myself the past few months thinking should I stay or should I leave?, But then one night in the darkness I just closed my eyes and a light was turned on inside of me and a voice called out and it was me. I was never meant to be where I am today. I came to take names and win championships and beat punks like Rhys like the dogs they are. Everyone thought you’d seen the last of me if only that were true. Because now you see I’m standing right here.A lot of people don't understand what it’s like to be in my position. This is my unanswered prayer finally answered.

*Chris takes a second to breathe before going on.*

I have an opportunity to be a world champion and all I have to do is beat Rhys Haze and then go on to TLC and beat Vega and Diamond and then I can lift that belt over my head like I’ve done so many times before. When you’re the World Heavyweight Champion opportunities come with it and I wanna be successful I'll do anything and everything to be champion even if it means snapping the dreams of Rhys Haze well be it. I’m going to walk out there and give my all and I do that every day and every day I show why they call me amazing and when I step into that ring I am better than anyone else in that ring. Thanks for holding the mic Alex now get out of here.

*Chris Walks back into his locker room and slams the door behind him and the camera zooms in on his nameplate..*

Last edited:
Reactions: Solarxpixel