Mini Draft Tonight

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Evil Austin

I have a feeling the Big Show will be moving to SmackDown

Edit/ I haven't seen Raw this week so if the above post was the results, sorry for my fail I thought this was still predictions.

The Rated R CMStar

SD got an even better midcard. Let's be honest, with CM Punk getting a push, they only had JoMo and Shelton as their midcard. Now, they can go and feed Matt Hardy to John Morrison, same goes for Finlay.

Shelton can very well be ECW Champion. Please, I might be a little optimistic, but who are they going to job Shelton to in ECW? :shifty:

Hornswoggle survived on ECW, so Goldust can do the same.

Ballin

Reaction score
Posted this in the other thread but it's going to be great to see the Hart Dynasty on Smackdown!\

ZOMG!!!!1111ONEONEONE MY 666TH POST.

seX-Power

Moving to the Raw roster:
Gail Kim~ Buried on SD
Alicia Fox~ Buried on SD
Jack Swagger~ I don't like this
Evan Bourne~ Should have had ECW title reign
Mark Henry~ Monster heel push please

Moving to the SmackDown roster:
Matt Hardy~ Awesome, hopefully he gets the push he didn't get on Raw
Finlay~ Meh, feed him to Hardy/JoMo
The Hart Dynasty - David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd & Natalya~ More exposure is good

Moving to the ECW roster:
Shelton Benjamin~ Face turn please
Goldust~ Push please
William Regal~ NO jobbing please
Brie & Nikki Bella~ Fire them please

Kizza

Should have let Swagger develop a little longer. But this is incredibly pointless. Why is Shelton back on ECW? Why is Matt back on Smackdown? This is Blue.

Airfixx

Moving to the Raw roster:
Gail Kim - 3rd in the queue of faces behind Mickie & Kelly. No change really.
Alicia Fox - So much for her rub from McCool.... I thought she end up turning face and fueding with Michelle.
Jack Swagger - Given another 6 months or so he could well have been ready for some higher profile matches. Could be a little early. I don't like the idea of him going from being 'the main man' on Tuesdays to take (pressumably) Matt Hardy/Regal's spot in the midcard.... It'll take forever to ascend from mid to ME on Raw.
Evan Bourne - They already have high-flyers on Raw... Should have waited, at least 'til he was bothering the ECW main event.
Mark Henry - Nay bad.... He'd done it all on ECW.

Moving to the SmackDown roster:
Matt Hardy - I honestly cannnot see a future worth speaking of for Matt now... And certainly not one where he keeps crossing paths with his brother.
Finlay - As long as he's fed to the likes of JoMo or Ziggler then a good move as, like Henry, he'd done all he's likely to do on ECW.
The Hart Dynasty - David Hart Smith, Tyson Kidd & Natalya - THEE move IMO..... Hopefully we'll see Natalia back in the ring on occasion too.

Moving to the ECW roster:
Shelton Benjamin - Meh.... No matter what you do with him he's still unremarkable.
Goldust - Meh... Suprised to see him & Hornswaggle split tho'.
William Regal - Have him stitch Tiffany up and become GM! Still wrestling on occasion... Could even abuse his power and put himself in title matches. Potential allegiance with The Burchills...
Brie & Nikki Bella - On a brand with NO womes's division? ....2on1 vs Katie Lee every week? lol.... "SEE YA!!!!!" :waves:

Hometown Kid

Should have let Swagger develop a little longer. But this is incredibly pointless. Why is Shelton back on ECW? Why is Matt back on Smackdown? This is Blue.

I agree. Why? They can bring in anyone to Raw and it won't get better (which was what they were trying to do) as long as Trips, Cena, Orton, Batista (although Cena is entertaining usually and Batista's always out) are there to squash up and coming "talent". Though Miz isn't the greatest or anything, MVP losing to Trips so quickly was completely ridiculous.

Matt's gonna get buried again and ECW looks so stupid. Tiffany is officially a worse GM than Kevin McHale now. I wouldn't mind Tiffany becoming an "equality fighter" and trade for all women, at least that would explain the ECW rapeage. Jesus Christ, just cancel and fire everyone on ECW, let Christian, Shelton and Zack Ryder go to TNA where at least they won't be stuck on this show to job to Tommy Dreamer and "WORLD DOMINATION~!". >_>

The Rated R CMStar

Jesus Christ, just cancel and fire everyone on ECW, let Christian, Shelton and Zack Ryder go to TNA where at least they won't be stuck on this show to job to Tommy Dreamer and "WORLD DOMINATION~!". >_>

Oh yeah, the man who has been champion for just about a month. God have mercy.

Hometown Kid

Oh yeah, the man who has been champion for just about a month. God have mercy.

Don't forget he's only been back for a few months. But i'm concerned about where he's going. VERY concerned. If he's ECW champion again that would be fine because the WWE doesn't see more in him for now. But what will he do? Turn heel on Dreamer? It'll be just like when MCMG turned by slapping...BG James. >_> Though I like him on ECW there's nobody else there! It's him, Shelton, and a bunch of other guys that nobody cares about. =/

EDIT: Just realized you were talking about Dreamer going over those guys, not Christian, my bad. >_> If you think he'll be more than a transitional champ that could work but he can still only feud with 1 guy at a time, which leaves everyone else in flux.

Airfixx

"...which leaves everyone else in flux."

Well, to your estimation they only have 4 guys(*** See below) so how about:

Christian v Dreamer
Shelton v Ryder

Switching to

Christan v Shelton
Dreamer v Ryder

There ya go.... Problem (and cause for concern) solved.

Peeps shouldn't lose sight of the fact that dispite at times ranking as the best show that they are still in the business of BUILDING future stars.... It's innevitable the likes of Swagger, Bourne & The Harts are gonna get drafted off as soon as the 'E thinks they're ready.... If it feels to some like the show has been "raped" that's largely a testament to the talent of that particular crop of guys (and perhaps goes some way to explain WHY ECW has been so good over the last year or so.).... Look at the last wave of guys to leave.... Kane (former world & ECW champ), Shelton (US & IC), Punk(ECW and since a grandslam winner), Kofi (Since IC) and later Morrison (ECW & IC) & The Miz (Being pushed big-time as we speak)... If I remember correctly peeps were similarly using the word "rape" last summer too.

Ultimately, the continued strength of the show depends on the who they bring up from developmental; not the guys drafted OFF of said brand.

Incidentally, as you can see there are a touch more than 4 guys on the roster. ***

ECW Roster (Less women & misc.)

ECW Champion: Tommy Dreamer
Christian
DJ Gabriel
Ezekiel Jackson
Gregory Helms
Paul Burchill
Vladimir Kozlov
Zack Ryder

+ Shelton, Golddust & Regal plus anyone they 'bring up'.

Random thought: Regal v Shelton could be amazing!

Soulpower

This is what happened to ECW in a nutshell.

ecwraping.gif