Milenko vs. Xavier Donovan

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wrestling Addict

Reaction score
All roleplays for this match are due Thursday, August 18, at 11:59 PM EASTERN TIME. If you don't know what time that is, please contact myself or another creative member in WKF.

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
The camera turns on and wee see Xavier Donovan walking through the arena when all of a sudden Lilith appears in front of him and he almost bumps into her.

Xavier: What the fu... Who are you and what are you doing pooping out of nowhere in front of me?

Lilith: The cards have sent me to you Xavier Donovan. If you want to know your future come with me and I will show you what the cards have in store for you.

She walks away without looking back to see if Xavier is and after a few seconds Xavier shrugs his shoulders and follows her into a dark room a few feet away. He stops in the door way and just looks around. There is a black light hanging from the ceiling in the middle of the room with a table under it with Lilith sitting on one side shuffling a tarot deck and an empty chair on the other side. Lilith motions for Xavier to sit in the empty chair which he does with a confused look on his face

Lilith: My name is Lilith and I have the power to tell you your future using this deck of tarot cards. You don't need to say anything because I already know you're gonna say yes so let's just get started.

Lilith spreads the cards on the table in an arch. and then looks at Xavier with a weird smile on her face.

Lilith: Alright Xavier all you need to do is reach into the pile and hand me a card.

Xavier reaches into the pile and pulls out a card. Without looking at it he hands it to Lilith.

Lilith: The Fool. This card denotes optimism with scant regard for the consequences. You're optimistic about your upcoming match on carnage aren't you?

Xavier: Hell yeah I'm optimistic. I saw what Milenko did last week but when we get in the ring together it's going to be a whole new ball game.

Lilith: That brings us to the 2nd half. you don't care about the consequences, you saw what Milenko did to both Ruiz and Epick last week and you're not in the least bit afraid. You pulled out The Fool which in this case is you. If you had any regard for the consequences you wuld be terrified going into this match. Hopefully the 2nd card is more nice to you.

As she's done talking Xavier pulls out another card and hands it to her. Lilith looks at the card and jumps a bit in her seat before putting it on the table

Lilith: Strength, this card means Strength, courage, determination. Mind over matter. Confidence. This card is very good for you, this card means you have a very good chance of winning this match. I've only gotten this card a few times and every time the person has gone on to accomplish good things. Now we have time for 1 more card so lets see what fate has in store for you.

Xavier pulls out one last card and hands it to Lilith who looks at it and smiles before putting on on the table so Xavier can see it.

Lilith: The Seven of Cups. This card takes the last card you picked and basically turns it against you. This card stands for Fantasy, unrealistic attitudes. Imagination, daydreams, wishful thinking. Coupled with Strength this card tells me that all that confidence and determination will be your downfall in this match up.

Xavier looks at Lilith like she is completely insane and gets up to leave but She starts talking before he gets halfway out of the chair.

Lilith: With these 3 cards together you have less than 1% chance of winning. I wish I had better news for you but the cards have spoken and they have never been wrong.

Xavier gets up to leave again but as he goes to open the door it opens from the other side and Milenko walks in and puts his arms around Xavier and pulls him back inside and pushes him back down into the chair he just got out of and stands behind him.

Milenko: How's it going in here? Another tarot card reading Lilith, how did this one go?

Milenko looks at the card on the table and winces. Then he puts his arm around Xavier's shoulder like he's trying to console him.

Milenko: That sucks man, those 3 cards are bad news for you.

All of a sudden the grip on Xavier's shoulder gets painfully tight as Milenko's voice gets low and gravely.

Milenko: Just know this Donovan, you will not walk out of this match. What I did to Epick and Ruiz was nothing compared to what I am willing and able to do to you. I'm getting MY Rampage title back and you're just a stepping stone.

Milenko suddenly takes his hands off Donovan and he opens to door for him.

Milenko: We've taken up enough of you're time Mr. Donovan. You go have fun and rest up before out match on Carnage so we can give these people a show.

Xavier looks at the both of them like they are completely insane as he hurries out of the room. As the door closes behind him Milenko chuckles and looks at Lilith.

Milenko: You know what Lil I don't think he likes us very much. Hey seeing how you have everything set up how about you do me real quick?

Lilith looks at him and picks the deck up and shuffles it and puts it back down in an arch just like it was before as Milenko looks at the cards before picking one and looking at it as he hands to to Lilith who smiles as she looks at it.

Lilith: Death, Transformation. Clearing away the old to make way for the new. This is a very good omen, WKF has gotten old and stagnant and you are the new clearing away the old.

Milenko gets a crazy light in his eyes as he stares at the card on the table.

Milenko: I couldn't have put it any better. Even though I've been gone for a while I have kept up with WKF and i have watched it grow old and complacent. While the main reason I came back was to get my Rampage title back from the pretenders that is also something I plan on doing.

As the camera fades to black Milenko lets out an insane laugh that seems to go on forever.

[video=youtube;Lm_GPkOfVKI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lm_GPkOfVKI&feature=related[/video]​

liamjr24

Reaction score
Sunday 14th August

The scene opens and Xavier Donovan is seen walking down a street in Chicago. It's night time and the only thing illuminating his presence is the occasional street lamp, casting a golden yellow light on him. He is walking, head and face covered by the hood of his black sweatshirt. He walks down a small alleyway, stops in front of a trash can and looks around. He lifts the lid of the trash can and peels an envelope off of the inside of the lid. He opens the envelope to reveal a letter. He scans the letter which reads:

JC,

Inside is a map signifying the location of the targets for your next task, along with their names. Do not fail me.​

Syn​

Donovan smiles and pulls out a lighter and puts the letter back in the envelope. He sparks up a flame from the lighter and puts the envelope underneath it. The envelope catches fire and begins to burn, so Donovan throws it back in the trash can. He walks away, still smiling, and the scene ends.
-------------------------------

4 Days Later

The next scene open with Rick Ranson sitting in an empty, small well lit room backstage. He is sitting in a black leather armchair, making some last minute scribbles in his notepad. A camera is set up on a tripod a few feet away. There is another black armchair next to the one Ranson is sat upon. A knock on the door distracts Ranson from his writing.

Rick Ranson: "Yeah?"

Xavier Donovan enters, wearing a pair of black sweat pants and a black T-Shirt.

RR: "Ah, Xavier, thanks for joining me. I'm glad we're finally getting the chance to do this."

Donovan walks over to Ranson and Ranson stands up to shake his hand.

Xavier Donovan: "No problem Rick. Sorry I couldn't make it last week, there were major delays at the airport. Don't ask what happened, I couldn't tell you."

Ranson takes a seat and motions to Donovan to do the same, which he does.

RR: "No worries, I'm used to those clowns Fire and Ice always messing with my interviews, so I never expect to do all of them every week. Now, I'm sure you're familiar with this kind of thing. This interview might be a different to the rest of them, because we'll get some of your background etc. But I've got all the questions here, so if you're ready, we'll get started."

Donovan leans back in his armchair and nods, smiling slightly.

XD: "Ready when you are Rick".

Ranson nods and reaches inside his jacket pocket. He pulls out a remote control. Aiming it at the camera, he pushes a button and the camera lets out a small beep.
------------------------------

Interview

The camera fades in to show the same scene, with Rick Ranson and Xavier Donovan sat on 2 black armchairs. Ranson faces the camera, with Donovan nonchalantly staring at his shoes.

Rick Ranson: "Good evening Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm Rick Ranson. I'm joined here tonight for a very special interview with a man looking to make a difference here in WKF. The leader of the Resistance, Xavier Donovan. Xavier, thank you for agreeing to speak to me.

At the mention of his name, Donovan looks up at the camera and then at Ranson.

XD: "It's a pleasure Rick."

Ranson takes a look at his notepad to find his first question.

RR: "Now Xavier, you made your presence known through a series of videos, stating you wanted to bring an end to the darkness in WKF. We didn't know the identity of the creator of these videos, giving you the advantage of surprise. However, by the time you made your debut, your target had changed its form. Do you think you can cope with the Disciples of Syn as well as you think you could've coped with TNT, especially given your in-ring debut last week?"

Donovan briefly ponders the question before replying.

XD: "If we go solely on last week, the answer would obviously be no. The Disciples of Syn are a possibly even darker force than TNT could've hoped to be. I have to admit they took me by surprise, but surprise can only happen once, unless they change again and I don't give them that much credit. So last week, was an anomaly."

Ranson looks skeptically at Donovan

RR: "Are you suggesting that from here on in it's going to go all The Resistance's way?"

Donovan shakes his head.

XD: "Not at all. From an in ring perspective, it would be foolish to doubt their talents, any of them. But from a psychological perspective, and a surprise perspective, they don't have that edge now."

Ranson nods, seemingly now understanding the point

RR: "Ok, that seems fair enough. My next question is this - with Disciples of Syn member The Reaper seemingly challenging your Resistance team mate Roger Ruiz to a match for Ruiz's Rampage title, and the Resistance's Charlie White challenging Syn for the World Heavyweight title at Full Throttle, do you think the next few weeks could decide this feud before it's even really begun?"

Donovan looks at Ranson and smiles before shaking his head.

XD: "No chance Rick. Titles come and go, if we win one round, they might win the next. This doesn't end until one side is gone. Either light will come to the WKF, or the darkness will prove unbreakable. Either way, the changing of titles has nothing to do with this."

Ranson nods, before turning to his notepad again.

RR: "This week you face Milenko, a man not involved in the feud between The Resistance and The Disciples and a man who hasn't even been involved with WKF for 2 months or so now. Given that he is facing off with you and not a member of The Disciples, do you think he has picked an allegience?"

Donovan looks unsure and shakes his head before shrugging.

XD: "As far as I'm concerned Milenko is a bit-part player who has gotten involved with this for his own gain. HE is the one who is in this for the titles. He wants his Rampage title back and clearly thinks he has to go through me to get it. If he's allied himself with The Disciples, so be it. I guess it'll prove my point wrong. But it will fall into irrelevance on Friday, because I will defeat Milenko and send him and his psychopathic play thing back to whatever rats nest they crawled out from.

At this point, Donovan turns to directly face the camera.

XD: "Milenko, you are an inconvenience to me at this point and nothing more. If you think a good showing against me will get you a title shot, so be it. It will be your funeral when I make an example out of you. You want to get involved? You want to attack my team mates and challenge me to matches? Fine, but be a man, sack up and declare which side you're on. This is far above you, unless you stand up and be counted on one side or another. And if you don't want to, then we wish to conduct no business with you, either inside the ring or out of it. If it turns out you've made a deal with the Disciples, then I guess that's just one more name we're gonna have to take when we clean this place up.

Donovan looks at Ranson and prepares to leave.

XD: "Thanks Rick, but I have to prepare myself to hand out an ass-kicking."

Donovan gets up, walks over to the door, then opens it and leaves without saying a word. Ranson looks perplexedly at the door, then back to the camera.

RR: "Um...my thanks to Xavier Donovan for joining me. Stay turned ladies and gentlemen for more WKF action, coming your way next."

Ranson continues to look perplexed as he shakes his head and reaches for the remote control again. He clicks it and the camera shuts off, ending the scene.

Status
Not open for further replies.