Mila Kunis Joins Stop-Motion Animated Comedy HELL & BACK

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wangman Page

Cowboy Shit
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
hulkhogan
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
boots2asses
A natural at voice-work, the talented Mila Kunis is set to lend her pipes to the R-rated stop-motion animated comedy Hell & Back. The film follows two best friends as they rescue their buddy who has been accidentally dragged to Hell. The previously announced voice cast includes Nick Swardson and TJ Miller as the leads, with Rob Riggle, Brian Posehn, and Kumail Najiani rounding out the supporting cast. Kunis will play Deema, a female demon who’s actually half-human. Her character is a bit of a rogue and is described as “the Han Solo of the film.â€

Kunis will next be seen this summer alongside Mark Wahlberg in Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane’s feature directing debut Ted, followed by Sam Raimi’s Wizard of Oz prequel Oz the Great and Powerful in 2013. She’s also being eyed to play Jackie Kennedy in Lee Daniels‘ The Butler. Hit the jump to read the full press release regarding Hell & Back.

LOS ANGELES, MARCH 1, 2012 – ShadowMachine has added Mila Kunis to the cast of HELL & BACK, alongside the previously announced Nick Swardson, TJ Miller, Rob Riggle, Brian Posehn and Kumail Najiani. The R-rated stop-motion animated comedy follows two best friends (Swardson and Miller) as they rescue their buddy who has been accidentally dragged to Hell. ShadowMachine’s Corey Campodonico, Eric Blyler and Alex Bulkley are producing the film directed by Tommy Gianas (SNL, Human Giant, Tenacious D, Pretend Time) along with Ross Shuman, with current writing revisions by Hugh Sterbakov.

The film marks ShadowMachine’s first R-rated adult stop-motion animation feature and one of several in the works for the thriving production outfit. Mary Hidalgo is casting the film which is currently in production.

“We’re thrilled to have Mila involved. Her unique blend of comedy and charm fits perfectly with what is sure to be one of the most memorable animated female characters in a long time,†said ShadowMachine’s Corey Campodonico.

Deema (Kunis) is a female demon whose ability to navigate the underworld makes her the toughest rogue demon in Hell. Her independent streak may come from her greatest secret: She’s half-human. She was sired by the Orpheus of myth when he traveled down the River Styx years ago. What the myths don’t say is that he was nailing everything that moved. When Orpheus is revealed to be…well, a bit of a tool, frankly…Deema has to look inside to figure out what it means to be human. She’s the Han Solo of the film.

Kunis’s upcoming projects include Disney’s OZ, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL and Universal Pictures’ TED, releasing in July 2012. In 2010 Kunis starred as ‘Lilly’ opposite Natalie Portman in the critically acclaimed Golden Globe and Oscar nominated supernatural drama BLACK SWAN. Kunis was awarded the Marcello Mastroianni Award for ‘Best Young Actress’ for her performance at the 2010 Venice Film Festival, and was also nominated for ‘Best Supporting Actress’ for her performance for the 2011 SAG, Golden Globe, and Critics Choice Awards. Kunis’s other notable film credits include FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS, DATE NIGHT, THE BOOK OF ELI, EXTRACT, FORGETTING SARAH MARSHALL and MAX PAYNE.

I love me some Mila Kunis. I will probably see this too.

Hoss

HELL IS NOT A MYTH
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
sting
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
I am actually interested in this. I do lie Swardson, as well as Kunis, and since it's a stop motion R-Rated film, that only helps.