MikeRaw.. yes, you!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

boitch

And yeah, Showstopper is Indian... by the way, I'm middle eastern :ermm:

MikeRaw

Right now, my sigs are actually only taking up the space of 3 sigs, as i have two on the same level. CMS, SAR, anigma, etc, have just the same, if not more space taken up than me.

Rell

Reaction score
I hate wrestling signatures. I rather go with quote, and call it a day. I'll usually add a gif on a good day, but yeah, I like to keep it simple.

and why is my giant black wiener being discussed?

MikeRaw

I hate wrestling signatures. I rather go with quote, and call it a day. I'll usually add a gif on a good day, but yeah, I like to keep it simple.

and why is my giant black wiener being discussed?

LOL... that basically showsthe control Rell has over this forum... Even when a thread isnt remotely about him, his dick still comes into it ?
*Black guy enters*....... DAMN!

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
I made Mikes first 3 in his sig (except MVP) For some reason I like the cena one the most.

J

Hahahahaha...I luv when people bitch about sigs...The one thing we can all agree though is mine is the best...Ha...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

C4 said:
Following on that basis, Brian Kendricks Biceps should have no signature at all and Rell's would probably be a full page size signature.
This comes from the transexual Jenny Jackson.

Wrestling Station

Originally Posted by C4
Following on that basis, Brian Kendricks Biceps should have no signature at all and Rell's would probably be a full page size signature.
Typical dickriding eh?
*Pimp my ride!!* :shifty:

but yeah.. I currently switched off the sigs in my options. So im ok right now.

Famou$ 187

The only sigs I don't like to see is the gifs & the sigs that are side by side.