MikeRaw.. yes, you!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

C4

Fucking drop down useless signatures and have just one or two.

Just around a day ago you had 4 signatures and around a week ago you had 5 with your Member of the Month title, Dylan's both HHH ones and one goldberg signature by me. Plus you had the MVP signature from WS.

Dude, get off with the loads of signatures, it's annoying :smh

C4

Forgot to mention you CMS, move out either the Triple H signature, the Ric Flair one or your BTB achievements and have it go short... :shifty:

The Rated R CMStar

The bigger the sig you have, the bigger the dick you have

C4

The bigger the sig you have, the bigger the dick you have

So, the smaller your sig the smaller your penis? :g:

Following on that basis, Brian Kendricks Biceps should have no signature at all and Rell's would probably be a full page size signature.

The Rated R CMStar

Following on that basis, Brian Kendricks Biceps should have no signature at all and Rell's would probably be a full page size signature.

Definition of creepyness

C4

Exactly, and that's one reason why black guys wear shorts more often.

wait, CMS is black as well.... :shock:

MikeRaw

:rofl:
The limit on the rules is 4... If the rules change, my sigs change, until then, go fuck your indian ass:)