Mike Valander @MikeValander

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"Oh wow, you called me a bastard oh how sad. I'm not going to fight you... end of, but I know who will..."
Who ya got? I'll take on anyone you got, dont matter the size, the speed or whatever. When you step in the ring, you're a loser.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone, man I killed a turkey and I'm planning on eating it and saving some leftovers, the same thing I'll do with Jay when I get my hands on him, well I'm not a cannibal but you know what I mean.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@MikeValander Well I got a good gift today, some jerky and a new "friend". Actually, two new friends. I got a new canine and a new rifle (I only shoot deer with it)

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
1578276952961.png

@MikeValander I was gone for a few years but I came back to be a fighting champion and dammit I did what I wanted to be. I'll name my stipulation later but I'll defend it against anybody. I'll defend it against Jay, Reagan, or hell anyone in Enhanced......Taboo has a cult following.
@AlexandraMariePP What about someone who defeated taboo?
@MikeValander Like I said, I'll defend against anybody.
@AlexandraMariePP Ahem, what about me?
@MikeValander Are you sure your ready to challenge or are you too busy trying to butt your way into a relationship by showing your butt?
@AlexandraMariePP How dare you, new chump.
@MikeValander Listen lady, I'll defend my belt against you as long as they'll allow it. Otherwise, if they do, good luck.

InsaneAlphaBeta

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
@IzalithFTL
"Heed my words my child, you survived, take great comfort in that fact.

But understand, one day i will once again hunt for the Anarchy Crown, and when i do, i suggest you pray to the heavens that on that fateful day, you are no longer champion, because no count out, no injury, nothing and no-one will stop me.

But until then, good luck."

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
@IzalithFTL
"Heed my words my child, you survived, take great comfort in that fact.

But understand, one day i will once again hunt for the Anarchy Crown, and when i do, i suggest you pray to the heavens that on that fateful day, you are no longer champion, because no count out, no injury, nothing and no-one will stop me.

But until then, good luck."
@MikeValander You know what? You were a tough SOB, I'll give you that. I'll be happy to give you a match anytime down the line.