Mike Valander @MikeValander

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Got that itch, I'm scratching it now because I'm back. #NobodysSafe #RealCountry
[automerge]1569970673[/automerge]
By the way, who's this @NovaTaylorRP chick that keeps popping up on my screen? She may be colorful but she's not real country. #GrizzledCountry @Beavie

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
"Wow, I remember you, @GrizzledCountry. I haven't seen you in forever. Good to see you back and, uhh, sorry about my cousin kneeing you in the head and attacking you backstage. He was not in a good place."

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"Wow, I remember you, @GrizzledCountry. I haven't seen you in forever. Good to see you back and, uhh, sorry about my cousin kneeing you in the head and attacking you backstage. He was not in a good place."
Oh yeah, I remember, tell your cousin it ain't over between him and me, next time he'll feel what real country is about sweetheart. #RealCountry.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Oh yeah, I remember, tell your cousin it ain't over between him and me, next time he'll feel what real country is about sweetheart. #RealCountry.

"Easy, cowboy. He's kinda semi-retired. Got married, has a son, learnt a fair bit from that and spends more time training people than wrestling, even gave me some extra help when I came back."

"Good tip, if you see someone having insanely long hashtags, and a dumb fedora, he's one of his former students. ANd yes, he guy is kinda a dick..."

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"Easy, cowboy. He's kinda semi-retired. Got married, has a son, learnt a fair bit from that and spends more time training people than wrestling, even gave me some extra help when I came back."

"Good tip, if you see someone having insanely long hashtags, and a dumb fedora, he's one of his former students. ANd yes, he guy is kinda a dick..."
Honey, I came back, just so people aren't going to be easy. I came back because I'm hungry like I am on a cold December's night in Duluth. I came back CAUSE I NEEDED REDEMPTION, so that punk you're described will be a stop gap on the way to the world title. #GrizzledCountry

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
Honey, I came back, just so people aren't going to be easy. I came back because I'm hungry like I am on a cold December's night in Duluth. I came back CAUSE I NEEDED REDEMPTION, so that punk you're described will be a stop gap on the way to the world title. #GrizzledCountry

"I wish you luck, but it won't be easy. Trust me, I've been in the ring with most people here and it has been an uphill fight. I was away for a while and you've been away longer, it takes time. Then again, NOTHING IS EASY WHEN YOUR BOSSES ARE TRYING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT!"

(OOC: Ah, Nova, so nice, but many insecurities.

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
"I wish you luck, but it won't be easy. Trust me, I've been in the ring with most people here and it has been an uphill fight. I was away for a while and you've been away longer, it takes time. Then again, NOTHING IS EASY WHEN YOUR BOSSES ARE TRYING TO RUIN YOUR LIFE AND MAKE YOU FEEL LIKE SHIT!"

(OOC: Ah, Nova, so nice, but many insecurities.
Trust me, I remember when I met this guy Mason Mauer, thought he was a good friend of mines in another company then he backstabbed me and haven't forgiven him since. Trust me, I havr been there, the boss trying to take you out. Then losing it all. It's sad but I gave my heart for it. Now, nobody's stabbing me at all. #GrizzledCountry

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Man today, caught another fish on my way back to wrestling again. #GrizzledCountry

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Being shirtless in the fresh air, cool mist, I feel good. #RealCountry

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Out in Brooklyn tonight, saw the Astros beat the Yankees, thank God, #RealCountry #Game6

Maniax

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
kane
Favorite Wrestler
therock
What happened a few days ago, is none of peoples business, I'm fine. #GrizzledCountry #ImFine #NotStrange