• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mike Tyson vs Roy Jones Jr - November 28th

Necro

Hi, I'm Chucky. Wanna play?
mlYTngDl.jpg

This will be an exhibition. I'm pumped!

former NBA player Nate Robinson and YouTube star Jake Paul will also fight.

Last edited:

Necro

Yeah Jake Paul has fought before, but didn't know Nate Robinson fought. This seems like a pretty loose card haha.

Apoho Creed

Making Love to my Demons
Well I figured the Vids of Mike Tyson Training hard was meant for something. It should be an interesting fight because the Power is on Mike's side and the Hand Speed and overall skill as a Boxer is with Roy Jones JR. I'm actually hoping even it's an Exhibition that both guys lose control of themselves and start to let it fly. Who's covering the fight?

Necro

The fight billed under “Mike Tyson’s Legends Only League” will be broadcast exclusively on Triller, a rising social media platform. The fight will be sanctioned by the California State Athletic Commission and tentatively takes place on September 12, 2020.

Probably going to be a decent amount of money to buy.

Necro

Sounds like a disaster waiting to happen. If they went to regular PPV they'd clean up.

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
I was interested until I read Jake Paul was apart of this card.

I'd watch it to see him get beat, but yeah, can we stop with the YouTube guys that couldn't fight their way out of a paper bag. :GirlPlz

I could see the Tyson fight going either way. I think Tyson could pull it off, despite his age, I mean it's Mike Tyson. I don't think people should write off Roy Jones Jr though. Should be an interesting fight, I don't really watch Boxing anymore, but tempted by this.

Necro

The only thing I saw was the Nate Robinson knockout. The way he landed on his head was really awful to see.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Jesus Nate :DEAD: I tried to find a stream but it didn't work lol dont think I missed much