Mike The Miz as a Face? Or Tweener?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
I am pretty sure that since the Miz joined Foley's team after quiting punks team he is making a face change. The crowd seems to like him more often. Ever since he came back on money in the bank, he has done nothing but impress me. So I am pretty sure he won't disappointing as a Face. But theres another option, and that is where he can be a tweener. Miz is perfect tweener material, he can easily change the crowds reactions towards him at anytime. Maybe he could have a feud with Del Rio?

What do you guys think about The Miz being face?

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Or he could just be doing the super heel thing and joining team foley to destroy from within. He'd be doing a pretty good job as of the tag match.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Think Miz is going to stay face and end up being a damn good one. A feud with Del Rio would be the ultimate momentum killer in my mind though, hope that doesn't happen.

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Or he could just be doing the super heel thing and joining team foley to destroy from within. He'd be doing a pretty good job as of the tag match.
But he was showing signs of a face turn on wwe main event after he lost against kofi kingston. He went to shake kofi's hand and Kofi did the ignorant thing and drop kicked the miz out of the ring.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'd like a face turn I'm just suggesting it's not set in stone.

Reaction score
I'll wait until after Survivor Series to call him a face. We'll call him a tweener now, I still think there's a chance he screws over Team Foley. If he doesn't, he'll be face.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score

I'm not going to lie, that would be AMAZING. But I want to see him win the Survivor Series match by himself. Have it where Team Foley gets pinned one by one, then Miz saves them and pins 3 of Team Ziggler's wrestlers for the win.

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I'd like to see miz progress and prove he can be a little more versatile than the WWE is letting him be currently. WWE really needs to give guys like Miz and Ziggler their second chance. I mean honestly in the attitude era you had rock scsa austin kane undertaker jericho all going back and forth for the belt. I feel like all we get is Punk Cena (now Ryback) and Sheamus Big Show which is more than ridiculous because they have an extra belt.

zigglerHEEL

Reaction score
As I've said on another thread on here I would LOVE a face turn for the Miz but I was really hoping for one of those old school moments where a couple heels are beating down another face and Miz has that change of heart and saves the day... It could still happen if they do some creative booking where he comes out of Survivor Series still as a tweener of sorts..... Either way I'm a huge mark for the Miz and as long as he is back towards the top of the card where he belongs, I'll be happy

Schmidty

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
bobbyroode2
Favorite Wrestler
antoniocesaro
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio2
Favorite Wrestler
bige
Favorite Wrestler
sheamus2
Think Miz is going to stay face and end up being a damn good one. A feud with Del Rio would be the ultimate momentum killer in my mind though, hope that doesn't happen.
Now that I think about it, your right. I should think before I post sometimes lol. Del Rio/Miz wouldn't be the best thing to do. But now that he is on team Foley, after SS he could have a feud with Ziggler. Miz/Ziggler would be a match I would defiantly tune in to watch. Just think about the promo them two can make.

Mick Donalds

Banned
Reaction score
I don't know man.. I like it when creative holds off on feuds for a few years. I'd like to see Ziggler and Miz go head to head for the first time at a future WrestleMania, personally.

Reaction score
Miz is definitely showing babyface vibes. It's hard to tell if he's doing it to only get more over as a heel, or becoming a bad-ass babyface. He could be a good interim contender for Punk if he turns babyface at the Series. Something to hold Punk over until he faces Rock.

Deezy

DZ PZ
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
brethart2
Favorite Wrestler
newjack
Favorite Wrestler
ddp
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Wrestler
wolfpac
Don't see anything wrong with a face turn for Miz, he can easily get the crowd behind him with a few measly quips about how they are awesome and then they will follow that Ohio crowd with the chants of "Miz is Awesome." It isn't that hard to get a face over, you just have them verbally abuse the big bad guy and then give them an ass kicking.

Dale

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ui9LmS7
Favorite Wrestler
Y06mUrE
Favorite Wrestler
EtPxwR9
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
GDgC9g9
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Miz is definitely showing babyface vibes. It's hard to tell if he's doing it to only get more over as a heel, or becoming a bad-ass babyface. He could be a good interim contender for Punk if he turns babyface at the Series. Something to hold Punk over until he faces Rock.
Oh come on, if there's one thing that Miz isn't and never will be, it's a badass. Nothing about him screams badass, not that it will stop him from being a popular face because I do think it will happen.

PWInsider said:
As you could probably tell by WWE TV lately, there has been a lot of internal talk about turning The Miz babyface. The feeling is that he is one of their best talkers and does a great job representing WWE with promotional and charity work. There is also the strong feeling that The Miz has done everything he can do as a heel.

They are hoping that putting him in a new WWE Studios movie for the Holidays will help with a babyface turn. They are looking for the best way to bring Miz to the next level and the feeling is that the best way to do that is turn him and do it in an organic way. Miz turning babyface isn't being planned to be a short-term angle and the turn itself will reportedly take time, if WWE has it their way.

The Miz vs. Antonio Cesaro has been discussed as a top feud for early 2013
I do think the organic turns are bette,r unless it's obviously a huge turn like Hogan was. Both Orton and Sheamus' face turns were organic and they were pretty damn successful.

Reaction score
I think you misunderstood me. There's a difference between calling a guy a bad-ass... like Bradshaw or Stone Cold... and using the term bad-ass as an adjective. "Oh that movie was bad-ass". It's interchangeable with saying "He's going to be a good babyface" or in Miz's case "AWWWWEEEEEEEEEEESOOME"