Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Did you respond to what I said about you? Agree/disagree?
If he was being funny about it, sure, but he's actually mad at me for calling him the wrong kind of burger. I don't got time for that nonsense.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Why do you say so?

What you mean why?
Because you had minus -3 votes.
Me there would be -2.
Then I can say I know when you are scum and push your wagon harder to get you lynched.
Wouldn't be hard since you are scummy to them already.

Same deal with zinger I suppose.
The scum team would be all over your wagon.
It was easy af to get you got.

Pendex

Reaction score
If he was being funny about it, sure, but he's actually mad at me for calling him the wrong kind of burger. I don't got time for that nonsense.
I'm talking about what I said about you.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

I'm not even going to entertain him being actually mad about it lmaoooo if he is then that's his problem but I'm pretty sure he's joking :lol

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
This dude said misflavored :lol

Zinger, you're weird so it's probably in your best interest to claim at this point. Just gonna be a distraction if you're town here

He did say he was trying to prevent this.
Kek

Pendex

Reaction score
What you mean why?
Because you had minus -3 votes.
Me there would be -2.
Then I can say I know when you are scum and push your wagon harder to get you lynched.
Wouldn't be hard since you are scummy to them already.

Same deal with zinger I suppose.
The scum team would be all over your wagon.
It was easy af to get you got.
The problem is here you would know I flip town and that would attract attention onto you after my flip.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Dolph Zinger

Reaction score
This dude said misflavored :lol

Zinger, you're weird so it's probably in your best interest to claim at this point. Just gonna be a distraction if you're town here
It's better if I don't, in the best interests of the town

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
I'm going to largely have these posts quoted for reference as to why I'm saying what I'm saying instead of replying to all of them individually, although some I will reply individually.

The way Zinger has entered this game, clung to me, flings a little bit of vague stuff and then sits back to let it unfold is extremely sus. He's using the argumentative natures of the people here to his advantage. Say something, get the attention of a very talkative player(s) and watch from the sidelines to see if his direction sticks.
The feel of it, everything is going in the right direction
Discussion is the right direction but if it ends up on tweet so be it
What. This isn't giving much of a thought on Tweet, it's more like a "if he dies, he dies" mindset, when if you're town, that is not where your head should be.
Not really, just enjoying the ride
Pretty much exactly what I was saying you're doing. Stir something up and enjoy the ride without providing anything and being vague the whole time.
My goal for today is to be as unobstrusive as possible, if I see something I don't like you'll definitely know about it
They're not on me so yeah can't complain
Unobtrusive as to avoid any type of suspicion on how weird your posting is?
If you're looking for guidance I suggest voting for Project Jonny
Your direction since you came in was to come at my first post of "Greetings and salutations", which is what you based everything off of, and now pages later, this seems to be the big play you want again.
I got you

Vote: Project Jonny
Weird.
I'm voting Jonny, what do you think about him? Specifically his first post
My first post tells you absolutely nothing.
I was definitely not here mentally, at the time no :slip:

I thought Pendex defended himself well against very weird accusations of being scum for dropping gimmick posting, yet also being accused of gimmickly posting long and verbose statements lol

zinger idk, the random tag of me was weird but he says it's cause I'm nice in the chat which I guess is true lol agreed the vagueness is off putting but his only real tangible thoughts that I remember were not liking the pendex wagon which I'm in agreement with and not liking Jonny

Which I also agree with bc I think Jonny has been oddly trying to make sure he looks like last game, bringing in specific examples of how he's playing just like it like that dumptruck post. Very sketchy

Also can someone please tell Poyser it's not Pandex :lol
His random tag of you was indeed very weird. I feel like that holds more weight.
Just let me do the maths without having to show my work please
If I've ever learned and enforced one thing as a teacher, you don't get full credit without showing your work, and you're more often wrong.
You're heading in the wrong direction now
Wrong direction because you aren't puppeteering Suplex, Sky, Jeff and 4th anymore and are not able to watch from the sidelines?
TPein and Ratchet/Pendex have played with me before but seriously don't worry meta on me, whatever you are thinking about me right now is what I want you to think
That is THE single most ominous and concerning thing you have said.
That's a relief, I 100% trust you without question. I am also town
Dude what lmao. Sus me from one post coming into the thread but trust him off this instantly?

Listen, I'm by no means backing off of Pendex, but Zinger seems to be trying to play as some type of laidback puppet master.
I still think his random tagging of Chris is weird. I feel that could be for one of two reasons, either they're aligned and he wanted him in the game for help. OR he tagged Chris in order to plant some type of seed for later in the game when he's more believable and he got me lynched. I'm gone, he switches to Chris and gets him out and uses his earlier tag to point to one of his "hunches" to cling onto and get Chris lynched.
Phenom immediately voting for me is weird but I've seen him second guess it. Although I feel that may just be because there was pressure exerted on Zinger so he wants to appear as if he's feeling sorry for the vote on me so he seems town, if he's scum. OR Same could be said here for the seed planting thing as well. I get lynched and flip town, because I am 100% town, then he can throw Phenom under the bus for immediately wanting to vote me without having looked back at anything.

He has future plays he can use hidden in plain sight.

With that being said
UNVOTE

VOTE Puppetmaster Zinger Burger

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
It's better if I don't, in the best interests of the town

Then youll be lynched lol its that simple. You won't explain thoughts when asked and people get bloodthirsty here when someone doesn't claim lol scum will jump on it and have no sus on them bc of it

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
@Pendex then I strongly disagree with you. I tried several times to get him to play so I could read him. You can't read someone that won't play.

The only way I can read him is if he's scum too scarred to give an actual opinion on anything.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
The problem is here you would know I flip town and that would attract attention onto you after my flip.

I literally just used my double vote last game here and convinced some people to place votes on someone so I could hammer it secretly with my 2 votes.
The dude flipped SK.

I am not afraid of lynching people.