Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
@Pendex then I strongly disagree with you. I tried several times to get him to play so I could read him. You can't read someone that won't play.

The only way I can read him is if he's scum too scarred to give an actual opinion on anything.

He is hiding his power level.

Pendex

Reaction score
@Pendex then I strongly disagree with you. I tried several times to get him to play so I could read him. You can't read someone that won't play.

The only way I can read him is if he's scum too scarred to give an actual opinion on anything.
I feel like his obstinate refusal to play along with the standards you are demanding of him is by itself behaviour from which you can start to read him from.

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers

What about the few thoughts he did provide? I commented on them earlier. The dislike of the pendex wagon (when it was still going) and sus on jonny. I agreed with both of those.

I think Jeff is the only one I've seen sus Zinger for a thought he had (on CP) and not just bc he's playing lazy, which while is annoying, doesn't mean scum

Pendex

Reaction score
I literally just used my double vote last game here and convinced some people to place votes on someone so I could hammer it secretly with my 2 votes.
The dude flipped SK.

I am not afraid of lynching people.
Sure, but I'm not going to call you town because you didn't pile on, too.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
I'm going to largely have these posts quoted for reference as to why I'm saying what I'm saying instead of replying to all of them individually, although some I will reply individually.

The way Zinger has entered this game, clung to me, flings a little bit of vague stuff and then sits back to let it unfold is extremely sus. He's using the argumentative natures of the people here to his advantage. Say something, get the attention of a very talkative player(s) and watch from the sidelines to see if his direction sticks.

What. This isn't giving much of a thought on Tweet, it's more like a "if he dies, he dies" mindset, when if you're town, that is not where your head should be.

Pretty much exactly what I was saying you're doing. Stir something up and enjoy the ride without providing anything and being vague the whole time.

Unobtrusive as to avoid any type of suspicion on how weird your posting is?

Your direction since you came in was to come at my first post of "Greetings and salutations", which is what you based everything off of, and now pages later, this seems to be the big play you want again.

Weird.

My first post tells you absolutely nothing.

His random tag of you was indeed very weird. I feel like that holds more weight.

If I've ever learned and enforced one thing as a teacher, you don't get full credit without showing your work, and you're more often wrong.

Wrong direction because you aren't puppeteering Suplex, Sky, Jeff and 4th anymore and are not able to watch from the sidelines?

That is THE single most ominous and concerning thing you have said.

Dude what lmao. Sus me from one post coming into the thread but trust him off this instantly?

Listen, I'm by no means backing off of Pendex, but Zinger seems to be trying to play as some type of laidback puppet master.
I still think his random tagging of Chris is weird. I feel that could be for one of two reasons, either they're aligned and he wanted him in the game for help. OR he tagged Chris in order to plant some type of seed for later in the game when he's more believable and he got me lynched. I'm gone, he switches to Chris and gets him out and uses his earlier tag to point to one of his "hunches" to cling onto and get Chris lynched.
Phenom immediately voting for me is weird but I've seen him second guess it. Although I feel that may just be because there was pressure exerted on Zinger so he wants to appear as if he's feeling sorry for the vote on me so he seems town, if he's scum. OR Same could be said here for the seed planting thing as well. I get lynched and flip town, because I am 100% town, then he can throw Phenom under the bus for immediately wanting to vote me without having looked back at anything.

He has future plays he can use hidden in plain sight.

With that being said
UNVOTE

VOTE Puppetmaster Zinger Burger

Live one right here yall.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Sure, but I'm not going to call you town because you didn't pile on, too.

The point of mafia players is to get rid of town.
Not lynching you when you are an easy lynch and a safe lynch is playing against my win condition.
Like I said.
I will always push for my susses and not afraid of them flipping town.
If they played scummy they deserved to get flipped.
This zinger wagon rn is similar to yours.
Is is the same people pushing it?

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
I feel like his obstinate refusal to play along with the standards you are demanding of him is by itself behaviour from which you can start to read him from.
Is giving thoughts on the game not a standard everywhere? :punklol

Pendex

Reaction score
The point of mafia players is to get rid of town.
Not lynching you when you are an easy lynch and a safe lynch is playing against my win condition.
Like I said.
I will always push for my susses and not afraid of them flipping town.
If they played scummy they deserved to get flipped.
This zinger wagon rn is similar to yours.
Is is the same people pushing it?
There is significant crossover, yes.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
What you mean why?
Because you had minus -3 votes.
Me there would be -2.
Then I can say I know when you are scum and push your wagon harder to get you lynched.
Wouldn't be hard since you are scummy to them already.

Same deal with zinger I suppose.
The scum team would be all over your wagon.
It was easy af to get you got.
As far as I know Pendex only ever had 4 votes. Good to know that you'd defend any player who was pushed at all because "scum were probably voting for them".

Pendex

Reaction score
Is giving thoughts on the game not a standard everywhere? :punklol
Depends. I think "giving thoughts" is a broad and vague term, I linked some games earlier and it's likely Zinger, whomever they are, was in at least one of them. So you can see how games tend to go.