Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Also disagree that addressing sus is being aggressive, am i suppose to simply lay down for it? Not likely from me :heston

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
The entire point of a bus is that it's making valid points, just that it's against a teammate
But why, why do YOU think it’s a bus? Rather than say scum trying to push a mislynch, or town pushing a suspect of theirs? Why do you think a bus specifically makes sense there? What’s the motivation behind the bus? Do you think lethal was in trouble before jeff brought him up? Do you think Jeff thought he was in trouble? If neither of those things then what was the aim?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Maybe I'm wrong, but Lethal looked bad from where I'm standing even if Jeff said nothing.
Not that I necessarily disagree, but most people don’t blow their teammate up for making bad posts if nobody else has brought them up first.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Do you think lethal was in trouble before jeff brought him up? Do you think Jeff thought he was in trouble?
Yes, yes.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I didn't warp shit. You actually said it. You said you wanted to lynch Lethal.
No shit but ur pretending ur part in the conversation never happened :heston it's not like I just said that out if nowhere, u see asked me specifics about my reads. Again that's not scummy n framing it like it is or I just offered that up when it was literally the options u gave me in you questioning is a bit scummy there pal.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Not that I necessarily disagree, but most people don’t blow their teammate up for making bad posts if nobody else has brought them up first.
Pendex did. Jeff then came in right after Pendex and continued blowing up his spot.

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
But why, why do YOU think it’s a bus? Rather than say scum trying to push a mislynch, or town pushing a suspect of theirs? Why do you think a bus specifically makes sense there? What’s the motivation behind the bus? Do you think lethal was in trouble before jeff brought him up? Do you think Jeff thought he was in trouble? If neither of those things then what was the aim?
Because Jeff's insistence on "Lethal or nothing" gives me intensely scummy vibes. It's an attempt to look as if he's going straight for the town goal when instead he's parking a vote on a player who's not even awake. And yes, I disliked Lethal's posts during my own readback, when I hadn't even seen that Jeff had posted on that matter, so there was reason to assume Lethal was in trouble.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I’m not really sure what point your making here tbh jeff. Sounds like you’re just arguing semantics?

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
No shit but ur pretending ur part in the conversation never happened :heston it's not like I just said that out if nowhere, u see asked me specifics about my reads. Again that's not scummy n framing it like it is or I just offered that up when it was literally the options u gave me in you questioning is a bit scummy there pal.
It's called asking questions to get a read on you, but you still answered the question how you answered the question.

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Because Jeff's insistence on "Lethal or nothing" gives me intensely scummy vibes. It's an attempt to look as if he's going straight for the town goal when instead he's parking a vote on a player who's not even awake. And yes, I disliked Lethal's posts during my own readback, when I hadn't even seen that Jeff had posted on that matter, so there was reason to assume Lethal was in trouble.
Weren’t you insisting on us all staying on pendex yesterday? Then insisting on us lynching zinger? Why’s that not scummy?

Sky

TOTAL NONSTOP ACTION
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
velvetsky
Weren’t you insisting on us all staying on pendex yesterday? Then insisting on us lynching zinger? Why’s that not scummy?
Did either of those things happen when Pendex and Zinger were (1) not on and (2) had no chance of being on?