Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Not outed like you think I am. Or rather of scum burn a kill my way they're doing me a favour.
I mean I think it’s pretty obvious what you are lol but I’ll say no more

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pendex stonks also somewhat plummeting, I feel like he's lost steam from early d1 especially
I liked this but I forgot about the role lmao. I agree their play hasn’t really been strong tho vs when they were under pressure and firing. I’d probably want a full claim from them at some point, that said if it’s what I think it is then it’s almost certainly town

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Chris never called me scum afaik tho but if your referring to him questioning me on stuff, then fine. What poyser said indont believe had anything to do w that tho and was a separate issue from my pov. Hence why I feel like I haven't really gotten why you think I'm scum I your words.
I don't see why I need to repeat what he said because I already said I agree with him.

Your needless over the top aggression is a give away to me lol. You’re not actually bringing anything to counter the points, you’re just demeaning
Quoting this part in particular because I strongly agree with this one.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Like Smark said earlier, is Jeff bussing Lethal not a possibility?

He's definitely not seeming like his town self at any rate
I’m unsure as to why this narrative has started to pick up traction?

Reactions: Tweet

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I liked this but I forgot about the role lmao. I agree their play hasn’t really been strong tho vs when they were under pressure and firing. I’d probably want a full claim from them at some point, that said if it’s what I think it is then it’s almost certainly town
Ye the post wasn't exactly subtle but it also completely slipped my mind when I made that post. He did kinda disqualify it later tho so it might not be what we first thought.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
Even if I'm right about Lethal being indy, that's not really my concern, if he's the SK then scum can riddle him with bullet holes for all I care :cozy

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Wasnt jeff the first one on lethal though?
After Lethal drew succession over night, yes. I also don't think Jeff is gonna push this this hard to have egg on his face when Lethal flips town.

I questioned Jeff over his read on Lethal and he seemed pretty sure Lethal is gonna flip scum so I think he's gonna.

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
I’ve already had the Succession theme in my head all day. This isn’t helping. :lol

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I’m unsure as to why this narrative has started to pick up traction?

Smark planted the seed in my head and got me thinking about it. My first belief was that Lethal being scum would clear up Jeff for me, but yea I don't think it's dumb to keep a potential bus in mind in the event of a scum flip

Town has got burned by it before

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
First mention. Going after on a minor point which is what you do when you're trying to distance

He then goes into the fake anger angle which could be read as the beginning of a bus - while I do agree with it, Lethal was digging himself deeper and deeper and there's nothing to gain from defending him

Votes Lethal especially early given that he won't be on to claim. This is the first real red flag on Jeff for me.

Then makes the nonsense claim that Lethal will just stop sleeping when someone's pushing him.

Continued obsession with pushing Lethal rather than anyone else who is actually on

This is aggression, I don't know why you think it isn't

And the rest of them is mentioning Lethal as an alternative wagon to himself. No idea what he thinks that'll achieve other than making both of them look bad

In conclusion...
Unvote
Vote Jeff
Dude this post is awful

are you just going to do readbacks solely to agree that the popular wagon is scum, every time?

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
After Lethal drew succession over night, yes. I also don't think Jeff is gonna push this this hard to have egg on his face when Lethal flips town.

I questioned Jeff over his read on Lethal and he seemed pretty sure Lethal is gonna flip scum so I think he's gonna.

You seem more sure Jeff is scum than others here it seems? I think Jeff even asked you earlier, what if he's just town and picked out scum Lethal. Did you answer?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
No buys on this wagon and reasoning. Smark is now saying I'm scum no matter, ignoring my reasoning on lethal and also used Chris n poyser as his reason vor voting when I pressed him on it. I've refuted poysers points already as well. Dismissing my points on lethal to a bus without even knowing his alignment is also pretty damn poor reasoning.
You haven’t refuted shit lmao. You said I’m putting words in your mouth. Phenom being “night and day” from his scum game are literally YOUR words

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score

When I tried to make a point against Jeff during d1, all he did was call me a liar for ignoring context that was barely there and vote me. Just kicked me to the curb like a dog and said it was my fault, he's not shy about being part of a town flip.