Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Feels like a stall tactic. Also, Jeff isn't quite as active as his usual town leader self which throws me off
stall tactic? Im voting someone...And yeah, I know, again I told you guys I wouldn't be as active until today :draper2

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
Feels like a stall tactic. Also, Jeff isn't quite as active as his usual town leader self which throws me off

Weekend start probably shouldn't judge any activity until today going forward

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Are votes literally the only way for him to know there's pressure? Like half the game has said he's sus, is that not enough lol I'll vote him rn but what good will it do if he shows up 8 hours from now and I've potentially switched my vote due to other game play?

as long as you're not parked on Lethal the whole time that's fine, I just don't know what to you expect to do RIGHT now lol

who said anything about expecting things right now? lethal is my main suspect and I want to push him, so im pushing him. Why would I put my vote else where right now when that's the first thing I'd like to solve.

And regarding your first question, I mean, yes? Do you claim because a few ppl ask you to or do you claim because ppl push you and put votes on you? kind of a dumb question :heston

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
who said anything about expecting things right now? lethal is my main suspect and I want to push him, so im pushing him. Why would I put my vote else where right now when that's the first thing I'd like to solve.

And regarding your first question, I mean, yes? Do you claim because a few ppl ask you to or do you claim because ppl push you and put votes on you? kind of a dumb question :heston

Okay so your plan right now is is vote Lethal, put pressure in him and then ???? We wait until Lethal comes on?

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Chris

Dreams are Endless
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
ArsUxsj
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
eelOIL6
Favorite Wrestler
BryanDanielson1
Favorite Sports Team
sfa
Favorite Sports Team
dallascowboys
Favorite Sports Team
sanantoniospurs
Favorite Sports Team
texasrangers
That sounds a lot like parking your vote, how do you pressure someone for hours when they aren't even online lol we have other slots to solve

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Pendex

Reaction score
Well, I know it's connected to your role somehow but that's about it. If this vagueness is to protect future shots, sure, otherwise it's uncalled for
The vagueness is obviously to avoid actually claiming. But otherwise if you look at what I'm saying and what the flipped role I quoted does and put 2 + 2 together it shouldn't be difficult to surmise broadly what I'm getting at. Which is to say, there are only a few roles that can fit with the conclusions and remarks I've made so far and they all work in generally the same way. You don't have to do much more thinking, you just have to read lol.

Pendex

Reaction score
Please note I've retracted my lock town on Poyser due to the flip. I don't know for sure that the flip would affect it but it's possible.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
This is what's fishy. This is just really bad.

You know Lethal's not here and won't be here so why the immediate vote on him and the shade when Sky points out he won't be here?
I think you're not reading what I'm saying at all? I want Lethal to show up with votes on him so there's pressure on him. Im kind of confused at what the fuck is so hard to comprehend here? yall think lethal is scummy, but its fishy for me to vote him first? like what?

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
There hasn't been a scum flip though?

Correct. When a scum flip comes, that’s where I’m able to be effective as i can actually do a targeted read back to best utilize my time

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Okay so your plan right now is is vote Lethal, put pressure in him and then ???? We wait until Lethal comes on?
my vote is to vote someone who i think is scummy so he will more likely claim when he shows up, yes? are you dense? this is mafia 101 wtf lol