Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Tweet:

See I find this a bit weird because it's like you're already aware of Tweet being town, I do have a lean on him but it's slight. You don't know if he's 100% sided with you if you were town

Agreed - why should Tweet's actions towards Pendex hold any weight unless Tweet was known to be town?

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I've unvoted but if people wanted a lynch then Tweet is definitely the safest option for today. If he's being truthful he'll obviously still be able to post after he's dead, so we keep that town voice and we get a flip, but lose a town vote in the process

Right now I'm leaning towards a no lynch being the likely case though, and that's probably where I'm at
Eh there’s not really any point in no lynching. Lynching tweet is a no lose really. I mean of course we potentially lose a town number, but he gets to stay around and contribute and we can then 100% trust everything he says as well as have a wagon to analyse etc

I want a jonny claim but as it stands I’m fairly happy to lynch

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Eh there’s not really any point in no lynching. Lynching tweet is a no lose really. I mean of course we potentially lose a town number, but he gets to stay around and contribute and we can then 100% trust everything he says as well as have a wagon to analyse etc

I want a jonny claim but as it stands I’m fairly happy to lynch

I'll re-vote if it's what people want to do as it's clearly the safest option whilst giving us a flip to work with, I'm gonna be around

Fair point on the confirmed town voice, being able to trust what he says 100% is good

Stump fakes are not totally impossible either, seeing as they need to die to be proven but you usually are on borrowed time

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I'm Sarah Gunning. Town Doctor. I can protect a player at night.

Welcome to my town pile Jonny

anna-kendrick-wink.gif

Reactions: Nostradamus

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
Welcome to my town pile Jonny

anna-kendrick-wink.gif
For the record he could still be scum, but I would not lynch until a town protection role turns up (and I don't mean a bus driver).

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
For the record he could still be scum, but I would not lynch until a town protection role turns up (and I don't mean a bus driver).

Oh, for sure. Claimed it when he didn't have to though which I feel looks good on him. Would not look at unless POE forced it. Jonny be good for a while

Reactions: Kross Rhodes

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
  • Haha

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
How do you feel on lynching Tweet to see the flip Smark with the role? Seems like the best way to give us something to work with without risking too much

Kross Rhodes

Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg
How do you feel on lynching Tweet to see the flip Smark with the role? Seems like the best way to give us something to work with without risking too much
I don't see the likely of him being scum is too high, but if no lynch is the only option, I guess it's something.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
vote Tweet

I say we just do this. We got quite a few claims today, and nobody else I really want to pressure at the moment. So I'm fine with leaving it here and letting people decide. If Tweet is town he can just haunt us all from the grave :jade

I do like the idea of having a confirmed town voice than Tweet still being up in the air