Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I'm debating just ending the game, tbh.

I wouldn’t blame you honesty. I’m with the group that i definitely got very uneasy reading through that this morning, hence why i haven’t posted today. I hope Lethal’s good

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I'd prefer to keep playing obviously, won't oppose if ppl dont though, team game and all

Nostradamus

White Rabbit
Reaction score
Website
www.ratswithwings.com
Favorite Wrestler
eddieguerrero
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
n4HSWck
Favorite Wrestler
kofi
Favorite Wrestler
6SLLEQr
Favorite Wrestler
edge
im being hedgy on jonny because Im a bus driver so role wise there's a bit of an overlap. setup paranoia
Promise you I'm doc and protecting Suplex tonight. And if the clown is truthful, he's my sleep paralysis demon.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Promise you I'm doc and protecting Suplex tonight. And if the clown is truthful, he's my sleep paralysis demon.
yeah i just want to be transparent why you arent in blue. im not active sussing though, just a pov thing

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
So yea I'm glad we didn't let CP live past today with that role. Sneaky Mr. Pelton. :sneakysneaky

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Is there anything I can do to quell the doubts surrounding me? I'm certainly not worth losing two day phases over

RetepAdam.

It me.
Reaction score
Host note:

Yeah, I'm just calling the game here. It seems like the only reasonable way to proceed out of fairness to all participants.

That's on me for repping Lethal back in. I don't think I fully recognized the gravity of his posts as I was trying to get caught up. And at the end of the day, the magnitude of the stress this game was bringing me far outweighed any benefit to me or anyone else.

That said, I fully appreciate everybody trying to play through a setup that was very clearly uncomfortable for a considerable portion of the group. Hopefully, we can get back to having fun and being a positive influence on folks' day-to-day.

@Jeffrey Dahmer @Poyser @Sky @Chris @Lethal Banks @Project Jonny @Pendex @Tweet @T-Pein™ @Friday the 4th @Jobber Doink @PHEN0M @Suplexorcist

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Unless you guys don't believe that part of my role but that's a gamble you'd have to take it and it'd be a huge waste of resources. The only ideal scenario is somebody shooting me