Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
This is also getting pretty tiresome. I'm told I'm basically not worth being cautious around, told that I'm a bad player and so on, and yet when I point out that you don't actually know me enough to qualify this I'm the one being elitist. It has been a frequent occurrence in this game and not just with Lethal. I don't care if someone thinks I'm bad, but me even-halfway defending myself on that does not make me elitist.
Oh don’t worry he tells me I’m condescending and elitist every single time I dare throw a question his way

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Jeff, this post is for you. Ok.

I am Father Paul Hill, Crocket Island aligned. My role is called Miraculous Resurrector. Flavour says that I filled in for the ailing Monsignor Pruitt, and my appearance kickstarted wonders and miracles that changed the community forever. Being head of the church, I am said to be beyond reproach, which means if i am investigated, i appear as crockett island aligned. Then it goes in to the specifics of the Priest caveat, saying I'd normally be unable to cast the hammer vote on an lynch, but occasionally some acts require a great sacrifice and that restirction only applies to characters that are NOT crockett aligned. My powers, some claim to be that of miracle, allow me to resurrect the dead - that player returns as a member of my alignment, but loses their vote.

Now, in our scum chat, I said I could only hammer scum, right. Retep PM'd me to clarify it meaning I cannot hammer non-town. Which means, in my mind, that I only able to hammer scum, but cannot hammer town, right?

Now, on one hand I'd love to prove my role on CP to you, but if we had enough time I'd take a punt on proving it on a solid town read of mine.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Well if Lethal flips scum, I'm using this to spew me clear. Between this and me calling out the manipulative AtE.
You're completely changing what I was originally getting at. No.
How convenient for you.

Oh go fuck yourself.

^ you brought it up buddy, wrong again

The scum thread, pal, not the game thread.

Now Poyser's in on it.

Righto, lynch me then. Fuck this game, and good riddance.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I didn;t make the fucking role did I? Or set the game up. Don't hinge a doubtful setup on me. Obvs I can't post the fucking pm now in the old chat, can I? I should've done it at the start and you could interpret how you want.
:pogba

bruh you were the one painting jeff as scummy for asking specifics now he’s replying like yeah well if your role is how you originally said then it’d make no fucking sense and you’re getting defensive lmao.

you can’t keep track of your thoughts here, can you?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
People are asking for a read back, asking for thoughts, but constantly fucking pinging my notifications. I have no desire to assist town any further.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

I am Father Paul Hill, Crocket Island aligned. My role is called Miraculous Resurrector. Flavour says that I filled in for the ailing Monsignor Pruitt, and my appearance kickstarted wonders and miracles that changed the community forever. Being head of the church, I am said to be beyond reproach, which means if i am investigated, i appear as crockett island aligned. Then it goes in to the specifics of the Priest caveat, saying I'd normally be unable to cast the hammer vote on an lynch, but occasionally some acts require a great sacrifice and that restirction only applies to characters that are NOT crockett aligned. My powers, some claim to be that of miracle, allow me to resurrect the dead - that player returns as a member of my alignment, but loses their vote.

Now, in our scum chat, I said I could only hammer scum, right. Retep PM'd me to clarify it meaning I cannot hammer non-town. Which means, in my mind, that I only able to hammer scum, but cannot hammer town, right?

Now, on one hand I'd love to prove my role on CP to you, but if we had enough time I'd take a punt on proving it on a solid town read of mine.
can you clarify what you mean by proving your role?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
:pogba

bruh you were the one painting jeff as scummy for asking specifics now he’s replying like yeah well if your role is how you originally said then it’d make no fucking sense and you’re getting defensive lmao.

you can’t keep track of your thoughts here, can you?

I fucking outlined them. Fuck sake.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
oh your saying you can resurect multiple times?

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
can you clarify what you mean by proving your role?

Are you being purposely baiting? Like seriously? Cos this shit tonight, I'm about to go fucking nuclear and end up with a forum ban

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
vote lethal

we can do this then sure.

Pendex

Reaction score

Um. I saw this post before it was edited.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf

Are you being purposely baiting? Like seriously? Cos this shit tonight, I'm about to go fucking nuclear and end up with a forum ban
dude, ive been more then patient with you. so respectfully at this point, fuck off :heston

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
oh your saying you can resurect multiple times?

No. I had only 1 shot.

Prove my role by hammering CP because he's claimed non-town, right? Or, hammer a town read thus showing I'm truthful, right? Or am I just....nah, I'm not even finishing that comment