Midnight Mass Mafia Game Thread — Game ended.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
Reaction score
Website
wrestlingsmarks.com
Favorite Wrestler
emma
Favorite Wrestler
YA1yyED
Favorite Wrestler
frmoJZU
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan3
Favorite Wrestler
tLCb5kv
Favorite Sports Team
WYT3shw
Favorite Sports Team
fRXTMaD
Favorite Sports Team
LechI0u
Favorite Sports Team
RHZ7KJg

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
Pretty pathetic OMGUS right there. As for activity, surprised at how much the game has run away from me again, but taking time for myself makes me feel better when I go back in
Oh this was supposed to be a red flag, damn emoji didn’t work
I like you and Lethal a lot more given that things have seemingly changed. Good to know I was right about a bus attempt. Oh, and I got N0M too so lit (he's still null tho)

Will have to watch out for other inconsistencies
What do you like more about lethal?
Honestly, not much? But I'm more comfortable with him now that Jeff has switched, they were sort of a linked deal. Will be good to see him show up and settle into his new hopefully town role :garrett
This post doesn’t make any sense whatsoever

Like literally zero sense

Zero

nothing

nada

buttkiss
I'm not entirely unaware of how Poyser's position on me seems to have flipped on a dime D1 to D2 tbh
Just gonna leave these here for y’all to peruse anyway

Reactions: Canadian Dragon

Pendex

Reaction score
This is the final straw, because literally the only time I mentioned her was to ask what she likes more about lethal now lmao

none of the thoughts she just posted are real. Read the first one in particular again, but slowly. Keeping in mind that lethal was in fact scum.
I said earlier that Sky didn't have a real thought regarding what she asked and you suggested that was normal sky.

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
I said earlier that Sky didn't have a real thought regarding what she asked and you suggested that was normal sky.
Eh, she’s kinda hard to explain lol. She has a thought pattern you can follow, but to the less well versed it just always looks bloodthirsty/scummy and sometimes just outright bad. But like, if you go into it you can see what she’s thinking even if you’re like ughhh. With those posts they just don’t make any sense whatsoever. Feeling better about lethal when he’s done nothing to be feelin better about (she admitted herself) doesn’t make any sense coming from a townie. Like she said she only had him scum because he was linked to Jeff… firstly that wasn’t true because she agreed with Jeff about him being scum before she agreed about the bus. Secondly he WAS scum so to say he’s less likely to be scum now becuase they’re not linked any more is ???????

Reactions: Pendex

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
I like you and Lethal a lot more given that things have seemingly changed. Good to know I was right about a bus attempt. Oh, and I got N0M too so lit (he's still null tho)

Will have to watch out for other inconsistencies
Honestly, not much? But I'm more comfortable with him now that Jeff has switched, they were sort of a linked deal. Will be good to see him show up and settle into his new hopefully town role :garrett

:francis

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
It’s like she just wanted to say that she feels better about lethal. She didn’t think it through at all lol, and when asked about it she just spouted some generic shit as if Jeff had flipped town (when what she said would actually make a lick of sense) but of course he didn’t flip town, he WAS scum and now isn’t so yeah lol

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
9Cf16sP
Favorite Wrestler
v9xmgrN
Favorite Wrestler
f0aLDLP
Favorite Wrestler
OEndG4L
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Eh, she’s kinda hard to explain lol. She has a thought pattern you can follow, but to the less well versed it just always looks bloodthirsty/scummy and sometimes just outright bad. But like, if you go into it you can see what she’s thinking even if you’re like ughhh. With those posts they just don’t make any sense whatsoever. Feeling better about lethal when he’s done nothing to be feelin better about (she admitted herself) doesn’t make any sense coming from a townie. Like she said she only had him scum because he was linked to Jeff… firstly that wasn’t true because she agreed with Jeff about him being scum before she agreed about the bus. Secondly he WAS scum so to say he’s less likely to be scum now becuase they’re not linked any more is ???????
not to mention, she only started to talk about lethal and me bussing after smark brought it :)

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
unvote
vote CP

I'm going to bed soon and not sure when I'll be back on, he's outed himself so seems like the best course of action unless anybody is confident of being able to hit Mafia, but I'm not sure if I am right now. All I got is Lethal

I'll look in to Poyser's Sky stuff more closely because I was actually coming around on her this day phase

• Sad
Reactions: CraigPelton

Poyser

Pathological Liar
Reaction score
not to mention, she only started to talk about lethal and me bussing after smark brought it :)
I actually think a lethal and sky team here makes soooo much sense lol. Sky and lethal knew they were aligned and sky wanted to incriminate you based on a lethal scum flip she probably thought was coming.

Reactions: Canadian Dragon