Midnight (2022)

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Trying to figure out this life thing, what about you
Reaction score

Fear grips the country of South Korea as a serial killer, (Squid Game star Wi Ha-Jun), stalks its residents. Kyung-mi, a deaf woman, is out late with her mother when she stumbles upon a young woman bleeding out in a dark alley. Now a witness to the killer’s brutal crime, Kyung-mi is being ruthlessly hunted down. Will she survive or become his victim?​
Release Date: April 5, 2022​

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
Wi Ha-Jun was great in Squid Game and it's cool to see him play the killer in this. Should be interesting how he gets defeated in the end.

Reactions: Marty McFourth

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Wi Ha-Jun was great in Squid Game and it's cool to see him play the killer in this. Should be interesting how he gets defeated in the end.
Yea, I'm really glad to see actors from the Squid Game cast get more roles. A lot of them got the recognition they deserve because of the show being such a huge hit. I also like how this trailer was presented, they don't give too much away.

Reactions: Apoho Creed

Y2Jayne

2 levels above, 2 steps ahead
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho2
Favorite Wrestler
DeSDzbM
Favorite Wrestler
9nCExBd
Favorite Wrestler
LDuO6dG
Favorite Wrestler
LBaYVuW
Favorite Wrestler
ToxicA
Wasn't he also in Train to Busan ?

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Wasn't he also in Train to Busan ?
Nah, the guy in Squid Game from that movie was Gong Yoo. He plays the recruitment guy for the games.

92d184c31540acbc8582e55353cde6ed4e2b2092.gifv

Apoho Creed

I'm the Doctor
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
OZO8olA
Favorite Wrestler
Y2tTaaf
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Wrestler
zPa7dqi
Favorite Wrestler
m4aw1gh
Favorite Wrestler
oLvrzSU
Favorite Sports Team
hPPsgSL
Favorite Sports Team
hlbgCD9
Favorite Sports Team
guuKKYL
Favorite Sports Team
Um6oxIS
I've had this Movie Midnight saved on my Laptop for Months and after finishing it I should of watched this Gem so much sooner. First of all I like to praise the Director and Story itself because I was so wanting to bite off all my Nails watching this one. The Horror of you being Deaf and being around others who can't communicate with you is so horrifying to watch during the Movie. Wi Ha-joon played the best of heroes in Squid Game and now he's on the other side of the Coin playing a Serial Killer. I thought his acting man you wanted to end this dude especially after what he did in this Film. I was thinking why go to this length to kill but it's one of those things when a Killer doesn't get what he wants or when their plan doesn't go like every other time it's a thing of theirs to make sure that person gets killed no matter what.

I don't have enough words to describe how great Ki-joo Jin is in this Film. She was put through the ringer via Do Shik and she kept fighting and that Will never truly broke which made his Character want to kill her so badly. The Scenes in the Police Station, her Room, and towards the end of the Film is where she shines brighter than the Sun I feel. I never heard of this Actress before but I need to stan her Career on forward because this was an amazing performance from her.

Reactions: Marty McFourth