Middle Schoolers vs TNA Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
I think this is bashing TNA, pretty cool video

[YT]tzLLsDdCYaA[/YT]

Travis40

:roflmao: they are right :roflmao:....this is funny. Nice Find, rep added

PeepShow

ROFL, why do these twats watch Wrestling. They make fun of it and how stupid it is, yet they watch it, so what does that make them. :roflmao:

PeepShow

One more thing. Is it just me, or does it sound like they are talking about the WWE? "Big match, and it sucks"....." Blah Blah Blah

Not suprising coming from a 14 yr old in an ROH hat. :roflmao:

Reaction score
Is middle school grade 8 and 7? If it is I'm in middle school but I love TNA but I'm not a TNA sheep or what ever you call it.

The Rated R CMStar

TNA needs heroes

Bullshit, what TNA really needs is to shut down. lol

Now really, bunch of pricks, now is true TNA sux, but all the reasons they gave suck. They are like "OMG, Doomsday Chamber of Blood, give me a break" but are the first asking for a Elimination Chamber in WWE.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Lol funny shit aside from the fucking little kid smarks.....ROFL at all this WWE/TNA bashing its all so funny....damn everyone just sit back and watch the show

Kaedon

Reaction score
i weep for the future

Beer Money Army

LOl some of those staement were very true what the Kids said... LOL funny video.....

LOl 2 hours of impact is going be an extra hour of crap....

I havent watched an Impact since July lol....going catch up one day...

Angryphilip2

Reaction score
This is actually something that pisses me off... all these people thinking that we care what they have to say, especially these 10 year olds

Reaction score
I love how that one fat kid with the ROH hat talks shit about the Doomsday Chamber Of Blood match. And then at the end he says: "I'll see what it's like..." Meaning he STILL watches it!