Microsoft Zune or Apple Ipod?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

hyourinmaru

Reaction score
These are the 2 best MP3 players out there and I'm just curious what everyone prefers.

ipod-classic.jpg

microsoft-zune-hd_1.jpg

The reason I put a pic up of the Ipod classic and Zune HD is because I owned an Ipod classic and currently have a Zune HD

now they have a lot of similarities in the fact the both have the ability to hold a lot of music and they both have a way to buy albums you want or individual songs and both are very easy to use.

The Zune HD is a touch screen while the classic isn't and with Itunes you have to use cash while with the Zune marketplace you use Microsoft points which you can also use to download stuff for your Xbox and any games you have which i like better than using just plain cash.

Having owned both I can say I like the Zune better I like the fact you use Microsoft Points to get songs and albums and I like the fact the Zune HD is a touch screen and only $177 while it's counter part the Ipod touch is over $300 and the classic is even $250.

Zune > Ipod any day of the week.