Mickie James

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Prime Time

Reaction score
Another piece, just playing around and this came up...a lil meh.

Kid-O-Mac

Reaction score
It looks ok..
Work better on your blending as it looks blurry to me.. But my eyes been killing me lately so IDK...
Its kind of plain in a couple spots...
This is very generic like the CM Punk one..
Overall I give it a 6.5/10

Fenix0505

Reaction score
thats alright something looks weird the text is like an 9/10 but the effects on Mickie James jpg is not the greatest look but ill give ya an 8/10 because it looks really cool but some how it looks really weird.

John

yes this is a good peice of GFX. very nice psd, naturally when its mickie of course lol, good gfx and it looks like a newcomer to the GFX section. and hopefully you can beat C4 one day and teach him a lesson. 8/10.

C4

That's a very good signature except the repetition of the background in every other signature that you make, same colors and everything else. Try new backgrounds and add a few more brushes to make it look more attractive and eye catching. Looks like you're not a big fan of Flashy signatures. No problem, you can do perfect with such styles as well only that you need to do something innovative every time you open up Photoshop.

Mickie's face is blurry, much part of the PSD is blurred out and isn't clear. Use clear PSD's, did you cut that out yourself? Also the lightning isn't at a very good position it's just above Mickie's breasts :shifty: and on her shoulders, it should focus more on her face.

Overall you put quite some effort into the sig and it turned out good other than some problems that I mentioned, I see a good GFX'r rising up the ranks, do better next time you have a lot of potential in yourself 7/10.

Prime Time

Reaction score
Yes flashy sigs isn't my strong point, you're right being innovative is very important when building a banner, the feedback from you guys is a big help!

Oh ya and the PSD was pre-cut, I've cut images in the past many many times and if I can find them already cut I'll use it cause we all know what a pain it is to draw around an image accurately.