Mick Foley?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

imported_Aj Styles

im just curious on everyone opinion on mick foleys entrance to TNA , do you think he will be good or not.

i think well actually idk because he is kinda old and ya he was awesome in the WWE but i dont know how well he will do for TNA knowing he is alot older now and stuff.

Justice

Reaction score
Well, so far he hasnt done anything. Rather he's wrestling, guest commentary, authority figure, face or heel, i'm sure he will do good. While "WWE" made him he did do Japan, ECW, & WCW so something should come of it.

chessarmy

He'll be the new Kevin Nash of TNA. He won't wrestle that much, but he'll put young talent over and cut some good promos

Wordlife

^I agree with that... he wont be a main star wrestler, maybe a gimmick or so type of match, I would love though for him to feud with Petey Williams. Don't ask why, but it would just be a good feud imo

Qwake

Yeah Mick Foley should help them. He will help the younger guys and HOPEFULLY we see him take on the Monster Abyss in a Monsters Ball match! That would be CRAZY and AWESOME at the same time! He should be good backstage with them all and just seeing his fucked up smile will be good lol (funny on the more part). :y:

WweTnaFan

Reaction score
I think Mick Foley will do good for the company and help improve it overall.

King Of Kings

Reaction score
I think its gonna be good cant wait to see it on Thursday.

[RDH]Spear923

Reaction score
I think Foley will be a great addition to the TNA roster.

DoYouKnowTyler?

Reaction score
He'll be the new Kevin Nash of TNA. He won't wrestle that much, but he'll put young talent over and cut some good promos

Indeedy.

Foley is one of the best on the mic in the business. He can put someone over effectively with just a promo. Regardless of what he does, I think he's a great addition to the company. He just wants to help them grow and put over the young talent. There are no cons when you've got someone with such a selfless and positive attitude toward the product.

Cenaspinner84

Reaction score
just one question? why did he leave the wwe i know hes over rated and too old to wrestle but i loved him as a commitater or a special guest ref. hes awesome on the mic and i could see him managing the younger tallant of tna. maybe even turning on one of them

Rated R Stud

Reaction score
I think he'll have a Sting like Schudele, wrestle once in a while much like Sting does, Hopefully he'll win the TNA title one day.

seX-Power

^ Why would you want an old has been to win the TNA title. Being champion invloves wrestling and that is something Mick cant take, except for in small doses. It would ruin TNA to give him the belt, as it should be used for younger stars not veterans.

CT Styles

Idiot said:
Hopefully he'll win the TNA title one day.

Oh god! What are you on?! Why the hell would you give him the title?!

The title should be used as.. well a title not just giving it to someone because they accomplished great things WELL IN THE PAST.

It's not about the past, it's now and beyond.