Mick Foley

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

kingovkings

Reaction score
He wont go to TNA if his contract ends with WWE. I think his loyalty lies with WWE he will go and do what ever he does when he isn't doing things for the E. Then sometime time down the line he will be back doing a promo for a book or some kind of appearance, Special guest ref or what ever. As for wrestling again i don't think that will happen either his time for taking sick bumps week in week out are over. Maybe a 1 off match on smackdown this week to avenge what Edge did to him the week before last but even then that probs wont happen maybe a run in to attack Edge but not a full match Mick's time in the ring is over. But it don't mean he will run over to TNA either.

Austin_316

Reaction score
It would be interesting to see Foley do a special match say at Survivor Series or next year at WM but i dont see him coming back as a full time competitor he is past it. I think he will maybe do something with Edge because of what happened but not long term. Hopefully he will go back to commentating after that so Tazz can go back to ECW and make it a bit better even though its rubbish anyway.