Mick Foley in talks with WWE

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MizMasta3000

Reaction score

- WWE did everything they could on Monday to keep the arrivals of CM Punk and Jim Ross a secret before their returns aired on TV. Both were kept away from just about everyone and both were sent to different hotels so people wouldn't see them. Ross and Punk also were kept out of the building until it was time for their return.

RAW this week came down to a sixth and final script, none of which had the JR and Punk returns on it.

- Regarding Mick Foley and WWE, The Wrestling Observer reports that the two sides are talking and most expect some kind of deal to eventually be made.

Foley was asked today by a fan on Twitter if he would consider being a WWE guy again. Foley responded, "Sure, I would - I'm considering it right now."

Foley also asked fans if they had heard any good wrestling rumors lately, possibly responding to reports that he was spotted at last night's SmackDown tapings in Philadelphia. The Observer added that Foley was scheduled to be in Philadelphia last night but didn't have it confirmed.

Source: LOP

I actually wouldn't mind Foley on WWE TV again as some authority figure. Preferably for Smackdown. Teddy Long needs to go. I'm sorry, the guy looks nice and he's been in the business a long time, but I'm so sick of his character its not even funny. I can't stand the sound of his music. Maybe Foley can bring some more focus on SD as the GM or at least be in charge of something in some capacity.

Mizard of Oz

Reaction score
If Foley comes back, they won't stick him on the second brand.. They'll put him on the main show (raw).. I wouldn't be surprised to see Foley be revealed as the new RAW GM since there are rumors going around that they want to get rid of the whole "anonymous" GM.. that would make you happy too with the "authority" figure of his return.

Might be another way they can slowly transition back to TV14.

MizMasta3000

Reaction score
I can see HHH antagonising Foley on a weekly basis actually.