Michael Jacksons house haunted, some say ghost killed him

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Status
Not open for further replies.

Evil Austin

Look, I am a person that doesn't beleive in supernatural crap but it is a pretty interesting video... if you beleive in it or not.

[YT]9Am67-Sew7k[/YT]

Seeing as I don't beleive in it or any ghost phenominons (my spelling is horrible) :eek: I just think it is probably a camera man or a stage person walking by or standing in an area leaving a shadow.

But there are people who say that it is his ghost (MJ's) or others that beleive it is a ghost of someone else that killed him or something...

But I did lol @ one of the youtube comments saying that if it was MJ, that was one of the worst Moonwalks' he had ever seen...

what do you think of this?

edit / ROFL @ a comment - "Leave him alone, he is looking for his nose."

Luke Flywalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
paige
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
machoman
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
wyattfamily
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Seeing as he didn't die at Neverland Ranch, but his other home in LA... I doubt this "ghost" killed him.

Evil Austin

:rofl: someone said it can't be cause he went past the fire place and if it was him the shadow would melt.

The Rated R CMStar

Look, I am a person that doesn't beleive in supernatural crap
\

Seeing how you always seem to post things like this, I doubt it.

Anyways, I don't think it's a ghost or anything. People are now just are getting an MJ overload and are taking things over the edge now.

chessarmy

^ LOL

Honestly, I thought this thread was a joke. Ghosts don't exist, I don't care what anyone says

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Luckily Scooby and the gang were on the case and were able to figure out that the ghost was actually Maculay Culkin in disguise. And he would have gotten away it if it hadn't been for those meddling kids.

Wrestling Station

No....becuase we'd hear the pain of children and women, and we'd also have to hear this

[YT]M6g4D4dStmY[/YT]

>_>

you dont have to hear pain, as they saved themselves by tapping out too early!

and the music you cant hear it, Benoit is playing it through his mind right now! :smh

LadyHotrod

This was actually proven to be a hoax.

If I find the link, I will post it, but it was just someone's shadow.

Status
Not open for further replies.