Michael Cole

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the dark knight

That's actually why JR is so good. He has his own CHARACTER, that he's created over years with all his catch phrases and things he says that people know him by.

you're talking about JR b4 he got fired the last time. since he came back, he did not appeal to me 1 bit!

same goes with king, he cant settle now. im having a hard time figuring out whether he's a heel commentator or not.

Sting!

Reaction score
What PPV was it from late last year or early this that he had no voice?
That sucked because JBL couldnt handle calling the match himself.
The king speaks his mind.

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
JRs Voice Is Raw and WWE all together....JR is the best in the Buisness...Joey Is my 2nd Best his voice is just ECW ...Joey styles is fcking ECW....Paul Heyman,I watched The Ladder DVD today and Heyman called a few matches...OMg he is SICK at commentary.Then theres JBL,he will be known as the Color Commentary GOD soon enough

now my shitlist:TNA guys...Tenay and West have to be the 2 worst in the buisness.They both are HORRIBLE and ruin TNA.....Tazz sucks as well,he is just annoying and is baddd at calling matches.Micheal Cole is horrible as well,hes boring and just brutal at keeping me entertained

Nancy Di Loreto

Reaction score
I think Cole is a good commentator on SmackDown!. If he wasn't there, we'd have to listen to Grisham for 2 hours. And if any of you have watched Byte This, more than 30 min of Grisham would drive you insane...

Sting!

Reaction score
Girshmas cool ,perfect cashew face and chubby cheeks.
He has a inspiring voice haha

Sting!

Reaction score
Yea Tazz with his "ohh ohhh -cough- babyeee" drived me nuts on smackdown.
"So tazzzz how do you think youd win this match against an opponent of batistas calipre? "well cole .." yea..

Sting!

Reaction score
"Damn it sickens me ,the cocky arrogant edge this is not fair!".

the dark knight

JR: fruity, fruity fruity fruity fruity, fruity, fruity, fruity skittles.
King: ehahahaha

*kevin thorn rapes his bitch*
Styles: oooooooh my GAAAWD!
tazz: ooh baby hehe

JBL: (any wrestler's name) is the greatest ever in history michael!
Cole: ..........

Reaction score
Michael Cole is horrible.

"This could be the turning point in the matchup."
"Oh my"

The 2 most stale and dull commentating phrases ever. Period.

MaStAViC

Reaction score
Michael Cole could use some improvements in his commentating; unfortunately, I do not think that he is able to improve anymore. On a side note, I actually stopped watching Smackdown after JBL started commentating because he is just plain annoying when he make ignorant comments. Sure, I know that he's a heel commentator, but there are heel commentators who can do a great job without doing what JBL does. I personally am a big fan of Jim Ross - I really do not think I would enjoy RAW half as much if Jim Ross wasn't commentating.

Reaction score
I enjoy when JBL rips Michael Cole apart, but who doesn't. I remember 2 weeks ago, Cole caught JBL in a lie and called him on it, but JBL is just like "No I didn't, shut up Cole." lmao. It's more like 2 old ladies nagging over tea now, but when JBL first started commentating with Cole, they seemed to clash real bad. I thought JBL was going to physically maul Michael Cole like Kurt Angle once did lol.

Sting!

Reaction score
I have to play music on the xbox when playing raw vs sd07.
"I said excasperate not .. oh nevermind" "these superstars are all fired up!" Then tazz "cole your different ,you like to grow a beard ,and sometimes you dont ,your different and weird"
Yea..
Oh mastavic read the post above mine and it sounds like you in a way.