Michael Cole Appreciation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Cole is mostly pointing out the obvious.. Non needed commentary. JR did that too, but he did it right. Cole is just.. Meh..

Did it right? How can you say "Suplex" incorrectly?

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
He plays his heel character well, but he's announcer, he's not supposed to be heavily involved the way he was last night, for example. I also thought they were going with making him neutral, but he was a heel on Raw. Not sure if the "lead" announcer should be a heel or anything.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Swing Car said:
Did it right? How can you say "Suplex" incorrectly?

Lol you so funny.. :tough:

Not the case, it's how you put emotion in it. Cole has his good moments, but his bad moments aswell. JR was always a commentary god, always did it right and at the best moment.

Crayo said:
Gladly.

1) He's lost the passion he once had. This isn't Crayo bs, this is fact. He said it in an interview that he only announces for the pay day and doesn't enjoy announcing much at all.

2) He is the worst announcer in WWE by a country mile. He constantly talks about stuff outsidfe of the match. People talk about Cole doing it, but watch last night, Cole said something like "Ohh he gets hit with the X" and King replies "You'll be eating one of those tonight against Cena HAHAAHAHH".

3) His jokes... My Nan makes me laugh more when she goes on her racist rants.

4) His hypocrisy. He calls my babe Vickie fat when his beer belly is the size of the penis Dolph's used on his picture of Randy Orton.

5) He constantly has to wrestle.

6) He's ugly.

7) His voice.

8) His hair.

9) His facial expressions.

Dude ain't ugly, has nice hair and his face expressions are pretty good.

b52f0ffa623df026046cab067660c754.jpg

:boss: