Michael Cole Appreciation Thread

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tombstone Piledriver

The Artiste
Reaction score
Does anyone else feel sorry for this guy?

To the best commentator and to the guy that never lost at Wrestlemania!!!!

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I think he's badass. Of course he needs to makeup on who's ass he is gonna kiss, but he speaks his mind whenever the fuck he wants.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
He's funny, but to call last night overkill would be the understatement of the century. I cringe thinking about where they will go with his character now. They should have kept him going down the path of A.) Not being involved with the product B.) Being more neutral and C.) Actually calling the matches

Instead we get him slapping John Cena and being covered in BBQ sauce. no fuckin thank you

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
He's not bad when playing it straight, shame he had to replace JR. He got the "2011 Worst Announcer of the Year" award for good reason though, that heel character was intolerable.

But if Cole had pinned Cena as we all hoped, imagine the bragging that would have started.

Reaction score
He was great last night. The interview went better than expected. Love the last part when he was on mic at the end lol and how he went to cover Cena.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
I think he's a great heel. the only thing i didnt like about last night was seeing his bulge :upset:

Zany Clowny

AvrilWasRight,EverythingIsSoComplicated
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Give me a reason.

Cole does all the work. The only moves Lawler will ever notice are basic, and he'll just say "HE'S GOT HIM UP FOR AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!" Or he'll be like "WHAT A MOVE FROM THE TOP ROPE." Cole has to speak rapid fire moves because Lawler does NOTHING.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Swing Car said:
Cole does all the work. The only moves Lawler will ever notice are basic, and he'll just say "HE'S GOT HIM UP FOR AN ATTITUDE ADJUSTMENT!" Or he'll be like "WHAT A MOVE FROM THE TOP ROPE." Cole has to speak rapid fire moves because Lawler does NOTHING.

Cole is mostly pointing out the obvious.. Non needed commentary. JR did that too, but he did it right. Cole is just.. Meh..

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Jose Tortilla said:
Give me a reason.

Gladly.

1) He's lost the passion he once had. This isn't Crayo bs, this is fact. He said it in an interview that he only announces for the pay day and doesn't enjoy announcing much at all.

2) He is the worst announcer in WWE by a country mile. He constantly talks about stuff outsidfe of the match. People talk about Cole doing it, but watch last night, Cole said something like "Ohh he gets hit with the X" and King replies "You'll be eating one of those tonight against Cena HAHAAHAHH".

3) His jokes... My Nan makes me laugh more when she goes on her racist rants.

4) His hypocrisy. He calls my babe Vickie fat when his beer belly is the size of the penis Dolph's used on his picture of Randy Orton.

5) He constantly has to wrestle.

6) He's ugly.

7) His voice.

8) His hair.

9) His facial expressions.