Michael Bay wants to direct a horror movie?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Reaction score
I actually didn't mind the 3rd Transformers movie, but, I wont forgive him for raping Soundwave, the greatest transformer known to man. That shit is fucking unforgivable. Part 2 was dick. Part 1 was ok the first watch. Don't think I could ever watch it again, though.
:yay: Soundwave was my favourite too!

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
He's not completely bad, he's made some pretty good films before like the original Bad Boys, The Rock and Armageddon. Pain and Gain looks pretty good, too. A horror film could turn out interesting since it's something differentiating from the genre he usually works within.

Reactions: Action Jackson

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
John Malkovich was a brilliant ray of light in Dark of the Moon.

And fuck what anyone says, Bad Boys 2 is the shit. I think he's a lot more self aware than anyone realizes. Bad Boys 2 intentionally takes all the classic cop action movie tropes and turns them up to 11. It's fun, like movies can be sometimes. I think Gone With The Wind will be playing on TCM this weekend. That may be up your guys' alley a little more.