Michael Bay wants to direct a horror movie?!

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
"I have a great fantasy - that I will probably make a reality - of directing my own self-financed horror movie. I love this genre so much because the movie is the star" - Michael Bay
Would you watch a horror movie directed by Michael Bay? LOL
0602f5408ec13c4336a1c03147bcf643.jpg

Action Jackson

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Reaction score
He made one, it was Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The last reboot or whatever. It was pretty straight. Michael Bay is the fucking shit. Not everyone needs to be goddamn Fellini. Sometimes moves can be... fuck what's that word... FUN!

Laura

The Showoff
Reaction score
Michael Bay is the fucking shit. Not everyone needs to be goddamn Fellini. Sometimes moves can be... fuck what's that word... FUN!

You have a point in principle but a misguided one as it applies to Micheal Bay. Not everything dumb is fun. Sometimes dumb is just dumb.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I really don't know how to react to it. I can see him abusing bombs somehow, possibly like an alien type of horror movie or zombies near a power plant. I know he's not the best director, but I prefer to judge after results.

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Go away Bay. And take your special effects with you.

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
If he self-financed it? Yes, absolutely.

If it was like any of the shit he has made lately? No. Im not interested in huge over the top fight scenes in a horror film.

Tumbas' #1 Fan

Guardian
Reaction score
He made one, it was Texas Chainsaw Massacre. The last reboot or whatever. It was pretty straight. Michael Bay is the fucking shit. Not everyone needs to be goddamn Fellini. Sometimes moves can be... fuck what's that word... FUN!

Well, he may have produced it. I never knew it was that one but I know he produced the Friday the 13th Reboot.

But this is where he wants to direct it himself and finance it...himself.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
It'd be an interesting take. He's definitely good at disorienting the audience, which is key in horror films. Now I kinda wish he does it and I hated Transformers

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
I actually didn't mind the 3rd Transformers movie, but, I wont forgive him for raping Soundwave, the greatest transformer known to man. That shit is fucking unforgivable. Part 2 was dick. Part 1 was ok the first watch. Don't think I could ever watch it again, though.

Reactions: Senhor Perfect