Miami Heat winning streak

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
They have won 20 games in a row and are currently up 8 in Milwaukee going for 21.

The all time record 33 games, held by the lakers in 71-72. The 'modern day record' (since the ABA/NBA merger) is 22 games held by the 07 Rockets.. Miami is going to be able to tie that record next time they take the floor assuming they hang on to win tonight, which is no guarantee.

After tonight they are

@ Tor (could be a sneaky game, ashley)
@ Bos (A game they will win IMO)
@ Cleveland
vs Detroit
vs Charlotte
@ Orlando
@ Chicago
@ NO
@ SA

if they can get by Milwaukee, Toronot & Boston I think they will run the winning streak to 29 before that meeting with San Antonio, which would become one of the bigger NBA Regular season games in history.

How far do you think they can stretch this winning streak?

Reactions: gooser

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Damn easy games expect Chicago (Not take it personal but its hard to beat miami)
Maybe Cleveland ,....:maybe:

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Chicago isn't a team that can beat Miami IMO. They don't have the scoring threats.. they have to rely on defense and rebounding and you need scorers to beat Miami.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Chicago will beat Miami with brute force. The only downside of the Heat is they are pretty small. The Bulls have size and if they utilize it correctly that would be a team that can beat them. Rose should be back within the next week too. Not saying he is going to be a difference but it won't hurt

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Chicago has never posed a threat to the Heat since the Big 3 joined forces. Remember the ECF the year Miami lost to Dallas in the finals? It was men against boys, and that Bulls team was better than they have now with less depth and no Rose/a gimpy Rose.

Miami has plenty of big bodies down low. Bosh, Haslem, BIrdman, Anthony.. plus LB won't allow the Heat to be out-physicaled by an inferior team like Chicago. He and Wade are two of the best rebounders/defenders in the league for their position.

Unless you get the best games of the season out of all 3 Deng, Noah & Boozer, is just isn't possible. And considering LBJ would be on Deng.. he isn't going off.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
untitled-9dpkh5.gif

boshflop.gif

Miami doesn't have a 7 footer on the squad, and bosh is the only 6-11 guy and plays better as a PF. Just saying man, that's the game i'm looking at.
Boozer and Noah are pretty scrappy and I can see them out boarding em. Miami strength is their 2,3,4 and how they can interchange them throughout the game. They aren't very big and they are run and gun. I think Chi matches up well with them.

SA might beat them also.

Likely scenerio, they drop one we don't expect.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Like I said watch out for the Toronto game.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Toronto has some guys that can score. Gay & Lowry especially, but even Bargnani and Derozen to a lesser extent.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
Haven't paid attention to the regular season, but all I'm hearing is that Miami's unbeatable in a 7 game series, with a few "hey, OKC can beat them" shouts. Should we even bother watching the playoffs? I rarely watch and know they'll run right through the East

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
Rain said:
Haven't paid attention to the regular season, but all I'm hearing is that Miami's unbeatable in a 7 game series, with a few "hey, OKC can beat them" shouts. Should we even bother watching the playoffs? I rarely watch and know they'll run right through the East

I mean, i'd watch but I think we're all expecting the heat to beat everyone.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Eastern Conf. Playoffs don't bother. Miami is going to the finals. WC playoffs will be amazing to watch though.

Do I think anyone in the West can beat Miami? No. I think the best chances are 1.) SA 2.) Mem 3. LAC 4.) LAL 5. OKC

OKC won't be the same in the playoffs without Harden. I think LAC take them out in the 2nd round, if not definitely SAS in the WCF... Spurs/Heat is what I want to see.. I'd take MIA in 7

Reactions: Snowman1