Mexican police arrest cartel kingpin blamed for 600 murders

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Nagasaki Dream

Reaction score
Mike Enos, who played Blake, was the superior and less effeminate of the two. Wayne Bloom, who played Beau, really came across as a homosexual, and if that was the goal, you might favour him. The 2 were mismatched and the team never got over, for the reasons I suggested. A tough guy and a fairy playing two gays. Doomed from the start. I do recall them piling on a beaten Anvil after Flair wouldn't break the figure 4. That's my only memory of them that stuck.

You're right about Blake being the better Beverly Brother. It's funny that after Wayne Bloom left or was fired, the WWF continued to use Blake as a jobber throughout 1993.

You're wrong about Wayne Bloom and Mike Enos being mismatched. They were great as the Destruction Crew in the AWA. The WWF just utilized them poorly and gave them a shit gimmick.

the dark knight

Death penalty.

I don't care which side you take. I'll out argue your ass.
i'm with u
wow, i dont know why all these new members are disrespecting the vets on this forum.... its a damn shame
i dont think these are "new members" they r either old members trying to get revenge or a couple of jack offs trying to form an alliance . it cant be possible to have 3 or 4 new members who has same thoughts .
Do you like axis?
no :)
What a silly question.

Everybody loves Axis.
was that sarcasm?

back the the main point of this . why dont u start something logic guy . ill debate u .

LogicalWMD

Reaction score
It's an Act

LogicalWMD whats your problem.

Problem? This is a game and I'm playing a role. Do you think I'm really like the prick I'm playing in here? I started out posting a thread in a HIAT I meant as funny, and found out it was a fight. So now I'm a SOB, and the worst one, maybe.

I'm a fun-loving, studious, generous, polite, and helpful guy in life. I've done some acting and that's what I'm doing here. You take my act seriously? I better reassess this wrestling act.

Cheers

No More Sorrow

Reaction score
The alleged leader of an extremely violent breakaway Mexican drug cartel who ordered the shootings and beheadings of 600 people has been arrested, authorities said Thursday.

Oscar Garcia Montoya, the alleged leader of the "Mano con Ojos" or "Hand with Eyes" organization, was arrested by police in the central state of Mexico, which surrounds the sprawling Mexican capital, prosecutors said.

The gang spread terror by dumping severed heads in the streets of towns surrounding Mexico City. It broke away from the powerful Beltran Leyva drug cartel, which operated in central and northeast Mexico.

Alfredo Castillo, the prosecutor for the state of Mexico, said Garcia was a former corporal in the Mexican Marines and a one-time police officer in northern Mexico, who personally murdered hundreds of rivals.

"He has admitted to taking part personally in 300 executions, and ordering another 300," Castillo told a news conference.