Messi breaks record

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Why hasn't anyone made this yet? Seriously 86 goals in a year is a phenomenal achievement and I can only see himself eclipsing it tbh.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I heard bout it yesterday but was meh on making a thread as yes its awesome but i kinda dont care as he is the greatest in the world right now so these things are expected. He may even be GOAT.

Smarktard

Jobber
Reaction score
Ronaldo isn't even close to his level.

League of his own.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Cloud said:
I heard bout it yesterday but was meh on making a thread as yes its awesome but i kinda dont care as he is the greatest in the world right now so these things are expected. He may even be GOAT.

No he isnt the greatest of all times, not even close to it, he lacks success at the international stage.

Seabs said:
Why hasn't anyone made this yet? Seriously 86 goals in a year is a phenomenal achievement and I can only see himself eclipsing it tbh.

Wrong. The actual record holder is Zambian football Godfrey Chitalu who scored 107 goals in the year of 1972. So Messi is still in 2nd, and a long way behind.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
One player can't ensure international success though he has to have others round to help.

An fair enough the Zambia FA are challenging. Interesting that they are only doing this now though.

JeebaK

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Reaction score
Cloud said:
One player can't ensure international success though he has to have others round to help.

An fair enough the Zambia FA are challenging. Interesting that they are only doing this now though.

So you are saying that guys like Aguero Tevez Riquelme Mascherano Cambiasso Higauin Zanetti are nothing?

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Never stated which record tbf so it's still correct for a Spanish football team. Also either way it's still a European record :pity1:

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
Chitalu's record is actually unofficial. Chitalu's 107 goal record was never recognized by FIFA and is now being investigated by an independent team of researchers.

MinecraftGeek

Jobber
Reaction score
I have to agree with you Messi has achieved quite a lot over this year :dawg:

Roi

Champion
Reaction score
Guys , guys , guys.....:smug:
eff22f951183330dd4154471f3167ba9.jpg

Partidos=matches
goles =goals
amistosos =friendly matches Si=YES!