Message from The Ace

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jimmy King

It’s Britney, bitch
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
eAVr0ua
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
DjUmJN2
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
eIHNFff
Favorite Sports Team
padres
Favorite Sports Team
Zjaonp3
tenor.gif

The scene begins outside of the home of the one and only Ace of XWF, Max Maverick. Max is sitting in one of his many pools outside of his luxurious home located in Venice Beach, California. He’s wearing a black scarf around his neck, his signature aviators, and a black fedora. He pours himself a glass of champagne and he takes a sip of it before turning to the camera to speak.

Greetings XWA faithful, it is I your one true saviour and your one and only Ace, Max Maverick. As you can see I’m sitting here in one of my many pools because here in California you can never have too many pools, and I’m relaxing here, enjoying a glass of only the finest champagne money can buy and believe me I do have A LOT of that!

Max smirks to himself at that as he takes another sip of his drink.

I was sitting here thinking and I remembered something. I was supposed to have a match with some foreign Max Maverick knock off, Yoda Sushi or whatever his name is. His name isn’t important, honestly he’s not that important, but you know what is important? Entertaining my millions of fans around the globe. Thanks to this pandemic known as Covid-19, my fans were deprived of watching me wipe the floor with Taco Yoga…

Well I have some good news, it seems as though that fat idiot Oliver Thawne has decided to finally pull his head out of his ass and XWF is finally resuming business, isn’t that wonderful news?! I know that all of my fans are rejoicing because they finally get to see their hero vanquish that wannabe Max Maverick…

I know that Toga Party isn’t rejoicing though because he knows that he’s in for the thrashing of a lifetime! I’m going to beat and humiliate him so bad he’ll have no choice but to go crying back to his homeland of Japan...as a matter of fact I think he’ll look like this when it’s all said and done…

tenor.gif

Taco, they say that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, well I think that’s a load of crap! I sincerely think that you suck! You want to be like me? In your dreams, Taco! There is only one Ace of this business and you’re looking at him!

He raises his glass of champagne at the camera as the scene slowly fades out​