Mess around with a few new learned tricks.

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lewb

Reaction score
Let me know what ya think.

Lewb.jpg

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
Did you try it with the majority of it being color and the stripe B&W? It just looks all out of whack to me

IA-SteveB

Reaction score
The background effect looks cool. For me, that color stripe just ruins it. It totally takes the focus off of Jericho and HE actually looks out of place in the scene. Try putting him on top of the color stripe layer, like the crude example below. See how it automatically makes Jericho a focal point while not diminishing the value of color in your signature?

Untitled-1.jpg

Last edited:

John McHenry

John McHenry
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
dolphziggler2
Favorite Wrestler
mrperfect2
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
brianpillman
Favorite Wrestler
shaneomac
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
I second Steves comment to me the whole render should be uniform one way or the other personally Id put the whole render in color and then also have the color stripe but thats just me.

Defiant

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
thewhyats
Favorite Wrestler
jericho
Favorite Wrestler
deanambrose
Favorite Wrestler
danielbryan2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
ajlee
It'd have been perfect if you lined the horizontal line effect up with Jericho's face. Usually the purpose of using an effect like that is to highlight something in particular in the background or, in this case, emphasize the render as the focal point.

The_King

Reaction score
I agree with a lot of the above. Line it up with his face (I wouldn't make it grayscale though; keep the color imo). Up the contrast and sharpness on the render to make it pop.
Anyways, I really like the concept of the banner. The font is good. The background is work, and the color strip works.
With a little editing, this would be awesome. Nice work!