Merry Christmas

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Probably not mine but I don't mind re-rolling a new character. It's been a while since I started over.

This Guy

I'm gonna buy myself something on the 26th when all the sales go on. Haven't decided what yet though.

I hate Boxing Day Shoppers....I miss when stores were actually closed on Boxing Day...and on Sunday's for that matter too. Every year the hours get longer and less days off. I swear it may not happen in my life time but I'm betting that 1) since apparently there is some law that you can only have x number of stat holidays a year that eventually Boxing Day will not be one anymore so that they can make one in June or November, and that will making working it suck even more because it will be just regular pay. 2) that eventually every buisness everywhere will be open 24/7, even on Holidays, including Christmas. Because apparently that just how greedy of a world we live in, that we need to be open longer then the other guy so I can make more money.

Now that I've got that off my chest, Merry Christmas to all who celebrate, and for those who don't Happy Holidays. Hopefully you all have more time off these last weeks and coming weeks then I do.

Kizza

If you feel the need to go shopping the day after Christmas, you need to gtfo.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

But if they ever pull some shit like that again i'll fucking kill them

Quintastic One

Reaction score
Didn't get much this year beyond clothes, but that's all I wanted.

Instead my mom and I have been making baked goods for the past week, and now we are going to be taking all of those cookies, homemade breads, fudges & pies and are going to make gift packages for all of our friends and some elderly folk who are on In Home Care services who don't have much family or a Christmas to celebrate.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Besides my laptop I got Rock Band 2,Halo Boxers,and 20 bucks.

Still got 50 bucks coming 15 of which will go towards getting some tix to the WWE Super House Show in Jan...some will go towards other stuff.

Wrestling Station

But if they ever pull some shit like that again i'll fucking kill them
258t6p0.jpg

MizMasta3000

Merry Christmas IWF. Only got clothes, and a bunch of cash to dump into my bank account. oh and some rechargeable slippers

Travis40

Merry Christmas guys! I got...

Guitar Hero 5
NCAA Basketball 10
GTA IV (had it on 360, but I have a PS3 now)
Boxers
Nickelback Tickets
The Guardian DVD
$300

Cool Hipster

Reaction score
Wow lol
Ironic

Me and my friend were being racist and made a Gucci Xmas song