Mercedes Mone..

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Cwalker

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
codyrhodes
Favorite Wrestler
adamcole2
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
jaylethal
Favorite Sports Team
BZw58qk
I’m not as high on her as I used to be, I feel like she’s been pretty meh overall in AEW imo. I don’t dislike her, she just feels very meh to me.

I’m happy for her and glad she’s happy doing what she loves.
I feel the same way.

I was very high on her in NXT and when they were pushing the woman’s revolution. Her main roster run was up and down but she really won me back with what her and Bayley did during the pandemic.

I still think she’s good; I just don’t look at her as the best in the business like I did a decade ago

Death By Looch

Peace, Love & Fuck You
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
arnanderson
Favorite Wrestler
braywyatt
Favorite Wrestler
vader2
Favorite Wrestler
yujinagata
Favorite Wrestler
bethphoenix
I’m not as high on her as I used to be, I feel like she’s been pretty meh overall in AEW imo. I don’t dislike her, she just feels very meh to me.

I’m happy for her and glad she’s happy doing what she loves.
This sums it up pretty much. So far it's been okay, nothing great, nothing bad. I don't think it helps that it feels like she's (just) "Generic arrogant Heel with Bodyguard" right now and that she has been kinda presented like the bigger champion, despite the fact that the Women in the AEW Women's World Title picture were simply doing a better job.

...plus her and Mariah being Champions at the same time with a very similar heel gimmick (at the base of it), also doesn't help.

Reactions: Jimmy King
Reaction score
This sums it up pretty much. So far it's been okay, nothing great, nothing bad. I don't think it helps that it feels like she's (just) "Generic arrogant Heel with Bodyguard" right now and that she has been kinda presented like the bigger champion, despite the fact that the Women in the AEW Women's World Title picture were simply doing a better job.

...plus her and Mariah being Champions at the same time with a very similar heel gimmick (at the base of it), also doesn't help.
Her legacy is great