• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Mercedes Mone Free Agency - Mega Thread

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
Good catch. She’s definitely the big PPV surprise.
I actually don't think she will be

To summarize:

• Tony's announcement next week has to do with Mercedes, unlikely to announce the signing outright. (my own note: probably a Boston "First Dance-like" show announcement)
  • She is slated to appear in March, likely after Revolution.
  • WWE were told they were "out" on Mercedes by or on December 29th.
  • AEW Talent and WWE sources believe Mercedes has been signed to AEW for weeks.

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
I actually don't think she will be

To summarize:

• Tony's announcement next week has to do with Mercedes, unlikely to announce the signing outright. (my own note: probably a Boston "First Dance-like" show announcement)
  • She is slated to appear in March, likely after Revolution.
  • WWE were told they were "out" on Mercedes by or on December 29th.
  • AEW Talent and WWE sources believe Mercedes has been signed to AEW for weeks.
If they want to promote her return on television that can work, but I would do it prior to the PPV. This could seriously improve buys.

Canadian Dragon

The Ace of WS
If they want to promote her return on television that can work, but I would do it prior to the PPV. This could seriously improve buys.
busy yes, but they sold out the arena and have Stings retirement match. ull aslo have a Ospreay match, he should be popping up very soon

I think Okada is gonna be the PPV surprise

Kross Rhodes

Israel Has the Right to Exist
busy yes, but they sold out the arena and have Stings retirement match. ull aslo have a Ospreay match, he should be popping up very soon

I think Okada is gonna be the PPV surprise
Oh I don’t mean tickets. I mean actual buys. I don’t think the buys will suffer without her, but she’s a serious draw. She could take it from like 180K to 210K or something like that.