• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Memorial Day

Cloud

Champion
Am I the only one thinking that Cena returns tonight and beates Rusev for the US title? It being memorial day and all? Cena had a run going with that open challenge it'd be a hell of a way to kick start it again. It'd destroy Rusev but it just seems far to fitting for WWE not to capitalize.

Roadster

John Cena will be entered into the Money in the Bank. Cashes in at Summer Slam but announces it before hand and we get Reigns vs. Cena.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
3 possible scenarios for Cena:

1) He's the new challenger for the US title
2) New challenger for the IC title. Just because he's done pretty much everything with the US title and winning the IC title off of Miz would make him a Grand Slam champion.
3) Final MITB participant BECAUSE I WANNA BE 16X WORLD CHAMPION, BAYBAY. :supercena:

Roadster

Hard to beleive Miz became a Grand Slam champ before Super Juan John Chain Gang Thuganomic Never Give Up Hate Riser Cena

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
tumblr_o7yqubHUF91tzogbdo1_500.jpg

tumblr_o7yqubHUF91tzogbdo2_500.jpg

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Cena is more likely to go after the IC belt I think. Miz needs to drop it to go off and shoot his new movie. And it is the only belt Cena has not held in WWE. And since he is heavily linked with the Smackdown brand going forward it makes sense.