Memes 1.0

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score

It likely would be given to the state if she didn't want it.

Know how to solve a problem like this? Go on birth control, or use condoms, or maybe not have sex till you are willing to take the risk of pregnancy? I was terrified of becoming pregnant when I was teen. Likely why people called me a prude. LOL Science needs to get us to a point where they can make it so you can't become pregnant at all with an implant or procedure that is totally reversible if and when you are ready for it. Something safer than getting tubes tied and 100% reversible and safe. That would be a positive progression for all view points of this issue.

Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
It likely would be given to the state if she didn't want it.

Know how to solve a problem like this? Go on birth control, or use condoms, or maybe not have sex till you are willing to take the risk of pregnancy? I was terrified of becoming pregnant when I was teen. Likely why people called me a prude. LOL Science needs to get us to a point where they can make it so you can't become pregnant at all with an implant or procedure that is totally reversible if and when you are ready for it. Something safer than getting tubes tied and 100% reversible and safe. That would be a positive progression for all view points of this issue.
This was meant to be a joke, and not a discussion, lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
This was meant to be a joke, and not a discussion, lol.
1h7zpj.jpg

• Haha

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I'll fix this with a meme you should appreciate

7413059.jpg

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I'll fix this with a meme you should appreciate

7413059.jpg
I mean two of three of my favorite authors are dead, but the other one...well I got plans...also Misery is a great movie and book and a 10/10 choice.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I mean two of three of my favorite authors are dead, but the other one...well I got plans...also Misery is a great movie and book and a 10/10 choice.
She was creepy as hell. I like horror movies like this though. This is something that could happen.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
She was creepy as hell. I like horror movies like this though. This is something that could happen.
I know and that is what makes it great and creepy because they are literal fans, who are batshit crazy like she is. Whether it be an artist, an internet persona, or what have you there are fans that would do what Kathy Bates did. Also, if you the background as to why he wrote Misery and the concept behind it. It makes the story and movie a whole lot better.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I know and that is what makes it great and creepy because they are literal fans, who are batshit crazy like she is. Whether it be an artist, an internet persona, or what have you there are fans that would do what Kathy Bates did. Also, if you the background as to why he wrote Misery and the concept behind it. It makes the story and movie a whole lot better.
I liked The Shining for the same reasons. A dude can go nuts in solitary and under stress, turning on his own family. I don't like the flashy gore or heavily sexed up horror films that are nothing but teens, tits, and tears. I like some reality to make it scary.

Jay-Ashley

The War Dog Rebel
Reaction score
I liked The Shining for the same reasons. A dude can go nuts in solitary and under stress, turning on his own family. I don't like the flashy gore or heavily sexed up horror films that are nothing but teens, tits, and tears. I like some reality to make it scary.
It is weird to think that The Shining is one of King's most loved movies and yet he hates it, I can understand why to some extent, but still. Agreed, and that was kind of the basis for it as King would lock himself up in his writing room and try to make a deadline and would end up cursing people at and throwing stuff at them. I love all kinds of Horror whether it be Shock, Gore, Body Tourtre, and much more. Recently, though I have been watching more "reality" based and Psychological Horror movies as they make you think and realize that what happens in those movies can happen in real life and that is scarier than a dude with a machete chasing you.