Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
24 hour night 1 :defeatedrob

Alco

Reaction score
:garrett

CP might stand for Carole fucking Paskin at this point cause him linking Junk's desperation play to a distancing effort and shading me in the process is garbage.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Agreed, Ekkologix is high ProBliss
uhhh well

While I dont rly deserve any credit for bliss's lynch, I was one of the first players to comment on how terrible and ill timed her BG claim was. It reads as if she wasn't scared of being mafia killed.

However I am not lynching a claimed BG day 1 lmao. I am well aware it could be a fake claim but there are risks behind lynching it. Like I said if she remained alive for couple cycles it could be really bad and we could get rid of her then.

Also it seems the host in this game literally spoon feeds you fake claims. Like I'm surprised that was such a nice BG fake claim. She should of claimed the character and overall defended herself better using the fake claim imo.

Eitherway, I find it odd you are trying to push this narrative when its alot better for bliss's scummates to jump on her wagon rather than attempt to hopelessly defend a dead horse.

That added with your wonky troll timed vig claim is not looking too good for you rn tbh.

Alco

Reaction score
That said, my preferred direction would be Lethal who's no better than that asshole Jeff Lowe trying to stab me in the back. His shade was WEAK and he's vanished ever since.

Ekkologix

Blood Moon
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
therock
Liking doddsy's recent posts

precise, genuine, comprehensive, well writen and raising good questions and points

looking good

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
I’m relatively satisfied ekko is town also

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
NOICE

I probably don't survive tonight as I'm the perfect balance of town read and useful enough to be a problem, but not town read or useful enough to be docced

EDE75C22-DA80-4FA6-91B8-5C607EB8DF19.gif

Last edited:

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
I like that Doddsy did some analysis, and his read progression on me looks both natural and unafraid to ruffle some chocobo feathers

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Wait there’s no chance of night ending early? Shame

Chloe B

Reaction score
This TPein wagon is going to largely be a waste of time because hes not going to claim, which means either way its going to be a blind lynch and if hes town, scum are going to be able to justifiably rail on him for not claiming

Well last time we did it he was scum so people should have at it

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ

Hi?

Seems I'm once again being thrown right into the suspect pool. For what exactly? I had a literal 15 minutes last night with some irl shit going on to find the game had started. I'm not going to go into detail, it's irrelevant. I found it noteworthy that Alco had seemingly glossed over his PR, hence only a noteworthy rather than a vote, and then Junk buried herself. The sheer volume of those sussing me is a red flag as well - Doddsy, T-Pein, Alco, Odo, TFW. Yikes. Probably forgot others during that read back.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
I didn’t like Lethal ignoring the votes on me at all either tbh

I had barely noticed you'd posted as it was all ego driven and I didn't have the time for it.

Lethal not mentioning Junk at all when he came in here

DemandingBlindDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

Only thing giving me pause on that one is Junk using some of his PR reasoning on her Alco vote to begin with.

So I'm supposed to address every single player? :lmao alright then.

That said, my preferred direction would be Lethal who's no better than that asshole Jeff Lowe trying to stab me in the back. His shade was WEAK and he's vanished ever since.

It wasn't meant to be strong. Just pretend it's the weekend when you'll vanish as well :)

Chloe B

Reaction score
Odo and TFW town

although Odo defending is T-Pein is :bosque

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Hi?

Seems I'm once again being thrown right into the suspect pool. For what exactly? I had a literal 15 minutes last night with some irl shit going on to find the game had started. I'm not going to go into detail, it's irrelevant. I found it noteworthy that Alco had seemingly glossed over his PR, hence only a noteworthy rather than a vote, and then Junk buried herself. The sheer volume of those sussing me is a red flag as well - Doddsy, T-Pein, Alco, Odo, TFW. Yikes. Probably forgot others during that read back.

^ not real thoughts