Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
Doddsy's read back looked good. Plenty of effort from him and shows he has actually been combing though the thread. I struggle to read him but it looked quite towny.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score
Objectively Doddsys posts look fine but they’re out of character so no town read from me

Reactions: CraigPelton

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Objectively Doddsys posts look fine but they’re out of character so no town read from me

In what way? I thought it was pretty normal for Doddsy to do huge multi-quote posts.

Tweet

Goes kweh a lot
Reaction score
bored2.gif

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I really don't know what to make of Zinger Burger. They are definitely not new but they've become more active since I was last suspect of them. Still think their posts lack substance. More cheeky/fluff posts from what I can see.

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
So youre just gonna be a spastic instead?

If that's how you want to view it. Why does it matter anyway, since I'm being lynched so easily tomorrow?

Where in my post did I say that? I said you didn't address Junk. I'm sure you can see why that is suspect when she flipped scum. Fact is you came in here and decided to focus on Alco's PR as your main starting point. Struck me as odd.

:lmao that's just a huge stretch. I had 15 minutes to post, didn't even know the game had started until I logged on last night. Alco's lack of consistency with the PR stood out to me. Fuck me for finding something odd.

Lethal's anger isn't hitting me like it has done in the past where he got a town read, feels feigned.

You got an original thought there? Or just mimicking Odo.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
If that's how you want to view it. Why does it matter anyway, since I'm being lynched so easily tomorrow?

:lmao that's just a huge stretch. I had 15 minutes to post, didn't even know the game had started until I logged on last night. Alco's lack of consistency with the PR stood out to me. Fuck me for finding something odd.

Not sure how I'm mimicking anyone, I literally had an interaction with Junk about you before she got lynched.

Can I ask why that would tell anything about Alco's alignment, like at all? Why does missing his PR make him Mafia. He's unlikely to miss it if he was to be faking it, consistency is key or you don't fake one.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
I don't like you trying to make my read seem like it's a copy cat. Look at all the mimicking I've been doing about you Lethal. I literally brought you up to Odo, so I'm not sure how that works.

Haven't been pinged by anyone else yet I don't think, although I thought Lethal's entrance was kind of eh if I'm being honest. Not sure if anyone else had thoughts on that. He went straight in to the Ace stuff again and just shaded Alco's PR as his main starting points.

Junk I find it odd that you would include Lethal's point about Alco missing his PR in your vote post if it didn't have any bearing on the vote. You said you don't think it's a fake, so it's not a reason to suspect him is it?

Basically what I'm saying you didn't need to include that point from Lethal unless you believed it was alignment telling in someway. It didn't add to your vote reasoning, as you've said yourself just now you are voting him because he was opportunistic.

Even if Chevy was lenient on it more for Mafia PR, I don't think Alco forgets to put it in and give some people that ammo to use against him. I know when I had a Town PR a long ass time ago I kept forgetting because it was annoying as hell and scrambled to edit it in later, I probably would be more cautious if I was scum.

Junk's play does seem very 'anybody but me' as it currently stands. Felt like her agreeing that Lethal's entrance was not great to me and then sliding in his reasoning to go along with her Alco vote was just odd.

Especially because I wouldn't say the PR really says anything about Alco's alignment, so it's not a reason to be putting in a vote post I feel.

I'd trust that you know her play better than I do when it comes to this sort of thing. I haven't seen much from her after the claim that is giving me pause on the lynch.

Any thoughts on the Lethal stuff I mentioned above? Seems weird to agree he doesn't look great and then use some of his PR stuff as ammo in your vote.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Lethal you're more suspect because of how Junk played around you than your first post tbh, both of those things combined aren't a good look now we know Junk was scum.

Odo

Avert thine eyes
Reaction score

FAKE ANGER

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Not sure how I'm mimicking anyone, I literally had an interaction with Junk about you before she got lynched.

Can I ask why that would tell anything about Alco's alignment, like at all? Why does missing his PR make him Mafia. He's unlikely to miss it if he was to be faking it, consistency is key or you don't fake one.

I'm not how it would suggest anything about alignment, all I stated was that it was noteworthy that he'd missed it 3 times which could mean a myriad of possibilities. If you get to know my play, I will focus on the most minute bullshit and obsess over it.

I don't like you trying to make my read seem like it's a copy cat. Look at all the mimicking I've been doing about you Lethal. I literally brought you up to Odo, so I'm not sure how that works.

My apologies, it's just that he's the one throwing off the non-genuine thoughts garbage and you had a similar statement. Your leg work here though suggests you're town to me which is one good thing.

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I

Lethal

Tiffy Time
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
fnexxBT
Favorite Wrestler
SdPLF
Favorite Wrestler
nock3cf
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
trishstratus
Favorite Sports Team
lJlFfto
Favorite Sports Team
pxAmCgn
Favorite Sports Team
detroitlions
Favorite Sports Team
LMoHyDQ
Lethal you're more suspect because of how Junk played around you than your first post tbh, both of those things combined aren't a good look now we know Junk was scum.

Well that's just unfortunate circumstance. I can't control how others play around me. If she had flipped town, would I still be suspect?

FAKE ANGER

I should post my role PM and bitch out then.