Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Vote count is now accurate.

Votes without clear indication / proper names to who they were voting are not registered.

Here’s why his vote didn’t count.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Alright I'm back and will slowly be reading back here. I have seen Junk flip scum so I will take a look at the wagon as I go so stay tuned for game solving stuff.

Blaine looks town

Vote Junk
Obviously a good look for Odo here. Off chance it could be an organised immediate bus but honestly doubt Junk would go for it and very minimal chance.

Yeah, I pointed out Junk myself. Something felt really odd about her early play. I thought she was really over explaining herself and the fluff stuff pinged me. I'm fine with that direction also.
Overall probably a good look, but more likely to be a bus as this is more of a fence sitting post where TFW doesn't actually move his vote over until later on when the wagon sort of firms up a bit.

What do you think of Junk, Ace?
Bringing it up again does look better as it's more not letting it fade

vote Junk
No reason given so not the best post currently.

I could see Junk being uncomfortable drawing scum again. The stress that comes with that isn't desirable. There was also far more content work with in the Roman thread for her at the start.

Likely been a while since she had such an early start as scum.
Same sort of point as earlier, looks better for TFW

I'll swap over to Junk if needed, but will let her post a bit more.

I don't think either direction is bad. TP being sorted is not a bad idea. :cozy
This is more fence sitty which is more in line with the initial post. Vote still hasn't been moved over at this stage though.

Why do you think Junk is worth a vote?
This is an odd question from Tweet, seeing as unless I missed a post somewhere Tweet is voting but never commented on the situation up until this point.

Nor particularly bothered either way, her posts didn't ping me and sussing her for her thoughts being incongruous feels a bit weird given its Miss "Scattergun" Bliss.

Exactly.
Slight defence of Junk, not the greatest look for that currently as the wagon hasn't truly taken off yet.

I literally just arrived.

I was busy making sure that bitch Carole Baskin didn't take away everything from me again. God, I hate that bitch.
This is a Joe Exotic PR right?

unvote
vote Junk

More confident on TP than Junk I would say, but I've had posts from her that pinged me so I'm not opposed to this. More chance of her claiming with the appropriate pressure.
TFW actually moves the vote here. I didn't actually quote the other post but does state the his preferred direction is still TP

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
i was going to give a conspiracy theory on a discouraged Junk drawing scum giving green light for an Odo strong bus but i don’t think junk has that in her anymore as scum nor do i think Odo signs off on it so i deleted it.

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Oh, that's easy. If you know me as town I always go for what is going to get shit done for the day. I'm not just going to tunnel all day and achieve nothing, I work with the town as a unit.

I'd stay on TP if it wasn't for Odo's point on his prior refusal to claim when he gets pressured and I don't want to blind lynch in the rare chance he flips town. Too easy of a wagon for scum to be on.
Like this post from TFW, maintains he prefers TP but would go for the Junk lynch. Unlikely scum make this post

Vote: Junk

I don't have a dank read on her
let's play tigerball

vote Junk
I view these both as standard sheep votes tbh

I think hes probably town, especially if Junk is scum given their interaction
im assuming junk is scum
Odo very confident Junk is scum. Unlikely a bus but honestly seems overconfident to me. But it is Odo so

I never post early as scum for this reason, not matter what alignment I am I come across weird so I’d rather just let the game progress first so I can squeeze in comfortably tbh
This response makes TFW look good as well

Blaine/Alco look opportunistic for jumping on, and i’m not sure Odo even gave a reason but I just woke up and might’ve missed it
Tweet/TFW look fine from it
I want to say this looks worst for Tweet out of this, as I don't really know why she'd have Tweet looks fine from giving no reasoning

I know I was eager to lynch Chevy when he was the claimed BG, but I was much more confident on that read than I probably am with Junk. With that being said, it's not a claim that confirms her.
Well, I don't know who else I'd push outside of Junk and TP right now. The latter is a blind lynch, but I would say I feel more confident on him. Junk's flip would clear him up for me, as I very much doubt they'd be aligned.

Haven't been pinged by anyone else yet I don't think, although I thought Lethal's entrance was kind of eh if I'm being honest. Not sure if anyone else had thoughts on that. He went straight in to the Ace stuff again and just shaded Alco's PR as his main starting points.
More good posts from TFW

If that was the case, why didn’t you wait to see how he would react before blowing up my vote on him?
Okay yeah Blaine 100% town or at least non mafia lol

I didn’t like Lethal ignoring the votes on me at all either tbh
Current vibe from this is she's prompting Lethal to interact in case of a flip but this is a very gut feel

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Wouldn’t TP flipping scum clear me too? Why gamble on the better town player who happens to be the bodyguard if we’re your only two scum reads?
Looks good for TP

Alco did miss his PR a few times which Lethal pointed out, his vote on me felt pretty opprtune.

Vote Alcob
Looks good for Alco too as the reasoning and vibe of this post is desperate

If we’re above putting pressure on Blaine cause we expect him to be a scared coward all his mafia life then Alco is the way.
Again looking for Blaine or Alco, both fair solid town IMO

I mean TP’s suspicion of CP was weird but it kinda just felt like trolling to me, suspecting someone for the hell of it
This post is odd, kind of a bad reflection on CP IMO as this comes out of nowhere.

Blaines town, so Im going to just close that door now
Odo is very much town too IMO. I'm pretty happy to rule out any sort of bus shenanigans at this stage.

It felt null.

Again I think Junk and incompatible thoughts is null as it could be something she does as both town and scum.

THAT SAID

i dont like the claim at all, its was way too quick for a BG imo, I think a real Junk town BG tries to fight her case more before exposing herself (PHRASING)

Vote Bliss
I don't think I quoted any more of the Ace/Junk interaction so I'll just say here. The argument did seem genuine, could have been a distancing attempt but I got a more genuine vibe from it.

I don’t think it’s fake. I do think his vote on my wagon is scummy.
Junk I find it odd that you would include Lethal's point about Alco missing his PR in your vote post if it didn't have any bearing on the vote. You said you don't think it's a fake, so it's not a reason to suspect him is it?
Basically what I'm saying you didn't need to include that point from Lethal unless you believed it was alignment telling in someway. It didn't add to your vote reasoning, as you've said yourself just now you are voting him because he was opportunistic.
Like this from TFW as he quickly jumped on the fault in Junk's reasoning, which was the same thing I noticed. Pretty happy that TFW is town at this point as well.

I suppose that’s fair, welp I’ve got nothing.

Ace harping on a null tell of me claiming early is the only thing else I got.
Looks good for Ace too, again could be distancing but not too likely

Chloe B

Reaction score
Y'all caught me at a bad time, will try and play but don't expect nothing muthafuckers

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
tenor.gif
:heston

so im not rly feeling a lynch on a claimed BG day 1, but if mafia doesnt kill bliss in couple days this could look terrible

i wonder how BG works here. usually its bulletproof character that blocks a kill for a player but loses his bulletproof if he was hit once

dont claim more on how it works but i suspect bliss will be perma roleblocked for the rest of the game if mafia has a roleblock

anyway moving on

[vote yeet dood]
Who is yeet dood?

People who I will be tunneling

Miss bliss
Tweet
Zinger
Phenom
Doodsy
9c976a179d4365af8208e9728f36b73d.jpg

Gonna bus Junk here she seems hopelessly caught

vote Junk
I feel shady for this but gonna point out CP has made these posts before in the past and they've been truthful

You forgot ekkologix vote on doodsy
Unless doodsy is vote immune?
Was that meant to be on me? And when have we ever had vote immune.

Lethal not mentioning Junk at all when he came in here

DemandingBlindDwarfrabbit-size_restricted.gif

Only thing giving me pause on that one is Junk using some of his PR reasoning on her Alco vote to begin with.
Another good post from TFW

Some other person should try and vote for doodsy as well.
seems like he is lynch immune.
maxresdefault.jpg

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
Blaine
CraigPelton
PHEN0M
Tweet
Chloe B
Ace
Odo
Lethal Banks
Zinger Burger
RetepAdam.
Alco
The Fourth Wall

Ekkologix
T-Pein™

I'd say I'm like this at current, mainly based off the Junk wagon and Junk interactions. I'd say those 3 look the worst out of it. Nulls weren't around, and most others look quite good

Doddsy

Mafia God
Reaction score
These posts look at odds with each other to me
As is this one immediately following up those other two
Yeah I came by that multiquote on my way here. You might have a point regarding him but again, I don't read TPs posts and generally don't ascribe any sense to his posts in a mafia game, so I guess my point is - I'm a bit perplexed by the fact that you seem to be doing it.
vote Junk
Oh okay nevermind my Tweet stuff, he did infact make multiple posts about Junk prior. He looks fine then

Reactions: Tweet

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
whose dupe is this?
yall down to lynch him next phase?

Ace

Reaction score
NOICE

I probably don't survive tonight as I'm the perfect balance of town read and useful enough to be a problem, but not town read or useful enough to be docced

I'll read back in a bit but as of now Lethal is probably a good shout as others have said, i also noticed that he hasnt really interacted with my posts which is unlike him and makes me wonder if he's coasting.