Meme Wars Episode II: The Attack of the Trolls

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Marty McFourth

Indy Wrestling Connoisseur
Reaction score
I mostly agree with Odo's current POE, but I'm throwing in Ekko as Town as I have my own reasons for that.

I also think Zinger has a good chance to be scum, but it's more of a gut feel. Just because he's only posted when prompted so far.

The Lethal read has more reasoning attached to it and we have Junk's play around him.

From the nulls, Doddsy didn't look great from my memory. He hasn't done anything of note yet anyways despite being present unlike Flay and Retep who haven't posted. Not sure what to make of Phenom. CP hasn't looked scummy but I can't lean town on him at present.

Blaine
CraigPelton
PHEN0M
Tweet
Chloe B
Doddsy
Ace
Lethal Banks
Zinger Burger
RetepAdam.
Alco
Odo
Ekkologix
T-Pein™

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
This was not true btw.
Fourth Wall saw that I was suspecting both miss bliss and CP and decided that was good enough to push me as mafia.
But he only said me pushing CP was scummy but not miss bliss.
If he had not interfered and sidetracked me I would had pushed both of these peeps further.
Here is the post I made b4 4th showed up.

:swaggyp

I didn't realise I controlled your vote. You could have voted Junk then if you wanted or CP, I literally wasn't stopping you lmao

Look through my posts, I literally called her out on her early play. I was just pushing my strongest read, it was between you and her and I had more of a case to push you at the start.

Marty McFourth

Reaction score
Also, you know why I focused on the CP stuff. You have more history with him and had done the sussing thing on his first post before when you were scum.

You're town, I'm town, so I don't really care to take this any further as it is pointless

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
:swaggyp

I didn't realise I controlled your vote. You could have voted Junk then if you wanted or CP, I literally wasn't stopping you lmao

Look through my posts, I literally called her out on her early play. I was just pushing my strongest read, it was between you and her and I had more of a case to push you at the start.

Nah,
I am careful with my vote.
I placed it on myself to take you and Ace put after I flipped town.
Odo dropped the first vote on miss bliss and then others did,
You saw the painting on the wall.
You had to commit.
Others that didnt wanna commit where ekkologix, phenom, and that zinger

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I mostly agree with Odo's current POE, but I'm throwing in Ekko as Town as I have my own reasons for that.

I also think Zinger has a good chance to be scum, but it's more of a gut feel. Just because he's only posted when prompted so far.

The Lethal read has more reasoning attached to it and we have Junk's play around him.

From the nulls, Doddsy didn't look great from my memory. He hasn't done anything of note yet anyways despite being present unlike Flay and Retep who haven't posted. Not sure what to make of Phenom. CP hasn't looked scummy but I can't lean town on him at present.

Blaine
CraigPelton
PHEN0M
Tweet
Chloe B
Doddsy
Ace
Lethal Banks
Zinger Burger
RetepAdam.
Alco
Odo
Ekkologix
T-Pein™

No one ever is, and that’s okay.

CD4E6B42-1504-4956-A8B5-C956222FDEA9.gif

• Love
Reactions: Marty McFourth

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
Nah,
I am careful with my vote.
I placed it on myself to take you and Ace put after I flipped town.
Odo dropped the first vote on miss bliss and then others did,
You saw the painting on the wall.
You had to commit.
Others that didnt wanna commit where ekkologix, phenom, and that zinger

I’m begging you, i just need a 1 game reprieve, you’re a lot.

T-Pein™

Festive T-Pein™
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
albertodelrio
Favorite Wrestler
wadebarrett
Favorite Sports Team
JohnHunter4
Also, you know why I focused on the CP stuff. You have more history with him and had done the sussing thing on his first post before when you were scum.

You're town, I'm town, so I don't really care to take this any further as it is pointless

I am not town reading you at all.
You disappointed me with your first post.
Comming at me hard like that?
You should know why Miss Bliss decided it was against their win condition to go at me.
I never let got.
I wont town clear you even if you flip town.

• Haha

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I’m essentially claimed at this point so i hope you don’t think I’m insinuating at a role of any kind @The Fourth Wall

PHEN0M

GOATNOM
Reaction score
I meant to say 'Is this what it feels like' in my last post in reference to having TP go at you for ? reasons :heston

He tunneled me last game from Day 1 just because. There was no play related reason for it. He then twisted every single thing i did and said into reasons that fit his initial read based off nothing. It was exhausting.

• Haha

Evans

I can be your long lost pal
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
u6DnU5I
This just in - an exclusive straight out of Hollywood!

breaking-news (1).png

• Haha